BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenna C.
Living in Canada means chapped, dry lips for most of the Winter.  This is the only lip balm I have used religiously for years that I stick with.  Since it contains beeswax, it really gives that protective layer to the lips that they desperately need.  Highly recommend!
Rina R.
This is hands down my favourite lip balm and my forever go to! I love how it makes my lips tingle and it is not way too shiny when applied on the lips. I also really like the subtle mint flavour. It can be a bit expensive for some.. but it’s absolutely worth every penny!!
Eliza H.
The Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm was a treat! The packaging was simple yet neat and sophisticated. The lip balm was clear with no tint. It was quite flavourless yet extremely moisturising and revitalising. I would definitely buy again, especially as I am a frequent user
Isabella W.
melbourne
The perfect lip balm! Leaves a tingle on the lips that I think leaves a flattering plump. Not sticky or creamy! Wears super comfortable and definitely worth the price ($7 AUD). Works nicely under lip products! If you're looking for an everyday Chapstick, this is the one!
Carly C.
Wishaw, Wishaw
I love this! I received this in a beautybox and once I finished it. I bought the product. It was fab for my lips. I always tend to give up on lip products as I sometimes feel they aren't doing anything. This was the opposite. It healed my cracked lips and made them soft.
Rachel K.
Lisburn
The name put me off a bit I have to admit. I'm scared of bees, but this stuff is amazing, not everyone will be a fan of the smell, I personally quite like it. Slightly dearer than most lip balms I have came across but especially if you suffer from dry lips this stuff is definitely worth it.
Lorea B.
I was attracted to this product because its 100% natural. I have used 2 sticks and am almost finished on my 3rd and will definitely repurchase. Theres nothing that special about it but it works well and does what it says and also leaves a nice subtle flavour on the lips.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
Love this. Will forever be a holy grail. I have pretty chapped, dry lips in the winter and Burt's Bees products seem to give my lips just what they need. I love wearing a few layers of this under my lipstick to keep it from getting chapped or drying out my lips.
Frankie H.
Newcastke Upon Tyne
The burtsbees Beeswax lip balm is an original out of many different flavoured , amazing lip bland , it is replenishing and softening at the same time as preventing and getting rid of chapped lips and it does the job quick !
Lauren L.
Paris
It wasn't bad but not great ? I expected a lot due to the hype over those lip balms but they just feel really basic to me. If you get really chapped lips during winter, it won't save you, or only temporarily. It is just an ok balm for when your lips feel ok, basically.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?