BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

❤️
This an ok lip balm. It moistures my lips but not to the point where i like it. Its easy to apply. But i feel it gets more under the surface. Id rather it get under the surface and on the surface. It is not very long lasting. I would recommend this to people who  like a quick soft moisturizer.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I admit it. I am a lip balm junkie. I cannot live without one and I use it several times a day. I have tried a ridiculous amount of lip balms and this one might be the best of the lot. It's not greasy, does a great job and I love the tingling sensation! Of course, if you hate peppermint, stay away from it!
Stephanie S.
I never leave home without this chapstick. I have one at work, at home and in my purse. I like the tingle it has after you apply it. It does last long (granted you don't lose it like I do). I buy this at Walmart and CVS and am a repeat buyer. I have tried the tinted balm before but it wasn't my cup of tea.
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
I love berts bees because of the natural ingredients. I've tried a bunch of their products. The chapstick has almost a tingling sensation to it but in a good way! If you've never tried this product, I recommend since it's all natural ingredients so you never have to worry what you're putting on your body!
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
I'm not going to lie, I have a slight addiction to lip balms and was very picky about which ones I liked. I found Burt's Bees when I was out shopping once and decided to try it. I LOVE IT! Especially the coconut one!
Carly N.
Toms River, NJ
Burts bees is my favorite brand for lip colors and chapsticks. I love how long it lasts and the colors they have available. This brand always meets my expectations and is very easy to use and apply. I will definitely buy this brand again as it is so good!
Jaclyn K.
Lebanon, TN
I used to use Aquafina chapstick because I loved the tingle it gave me. Until one day they pulled them from shelves, never to be seen again. My friend told me that BB chapstick gives the same feeling and I gave it a shot a year ago and I'm still using it. I have one tucked away anywhere you can think of.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
I fell in love with this lip balm on the beach, my lips were super dry and a family lend me one of this and the change was fast. When you suffer from constant dry and chapped lips, lip balm is a must! And out of all the ones I've tried, I find this one in particular to be the right balance of hydrating and cooling.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this product to help my chapped lips thinking that it would help. I was 100% wrong. It made my lips worse. When I woke up in the morning my lips felt and look horrible. I was so upset that I wasted my money on this product.
Brittany R.
Las Vegas
Burt's Bees is that one thing I can never live without! It's been my best friend since day one. I'm always sure to pick up a lip balm every time I visit my local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family because I know they wouldn't be disappointed. Thanks Burt's Bees!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?