BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

💡آلُِآء ع.
Al, Saudi Arabia
It is wonderful and helpful to the lips, I recommend it and its smell is beautiful.
This is a mango and I don't know if there are different but wonderful flavors.
Carlotta D.
Mirano, Venice
I love this chapstick! It’s so nourishing on the lips and the smell is great. The packaging is pretty sleek and easy to take with you all the time. I finished my first one and I’m currently on the second
Sinitta B.
The best it’s so good and hydrating on my lips it’s my go to lip balm. I’ve been using it long time price is decent too. It’s all natural products is perfect for my vegan lifestyle. I have never been irritated by this product and also have gotten my friends on the band wagon too.
Liz T.
This is the best lip balm I have ever used. I have severely dry lips that can get so chapped that my skin peels, especially in the cold Canadian winter.  This soothes my lips and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I use it all day, every day. It also wears well under lipsticks.
Etana D.
Ottawa, ON
This is my go-to lip balm whenever I'm planning on wearing lipstick. I enjoy the thin, non sticky formula that works wonderfully on my dry lips. Layering lipstick over this product doesn't ruin the lipstick formula, but it also keeps your lips moisturised for a long time. Very affordable, too.
Saff A.
Burts bees is one of my fav lip balms for dry chapped lips, at first I was quite skeptical if I should purchase it or no but I did anyway and I'm happy I did! It's a little pricey but it works and helps my dry flaky lips become soft and supple. It tastes and smells nice too lol.
M B.
I like the minty feeling on my lips when applying, but it’s a little too dry for me. My lips don’t feel enough moisturised when I use this product. However, the fact that the formula isn’t ‘oily’ or ‘wet’, it makes a good base under a matte (liquid) lipstick. And it’s affortable.
Tiffany D.
Dundee
I'm surprised this has so many good reviews, I personally didn't like it at all. It didn't moisturise or refresh my lips, just coated them. The consistency is so thick and it doesn't warm up or absorb. I hated how it felt on. Won't buy again - it did smell nice though so 2 stars.
Chloe J.
Cleethorpes, North East Lincs
Good lip balm hydrating for the lips good value for money exceeded expectations and got the job done, not disappointed as it’s gentle on the lips and the scent isn’t over empowering
Paola S.
I've tried so many lip balms, and this is my ultimate favorite one. I have extremely dry lips that will flake and it makes my lips looks extremely unattractive. This keep its nice and moisturized with a great cooling sensation. I always wait for it to go on sale because I just wouldn't pay the $4 for such a small item.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?