Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This lip balm is really nice! The mango one is my favourite it smells really nice and it keeps my lips nice and soft. Love putting it on before bed and waking up to soft lips.
A good product that does what it's designed to do. Seems to last on the lips ages unlike A lot I've tried. Does a good job of moisturizing my lips but not my fave, although I do reach for it daily.
Didn’t like the smell or texture of the product, very greasy feeling on the lips. Did hydrate well but didn’t stay on lips for very long either, left re applying a lot.
It has heeling powers... and a fresh and minty feeling. I use this everyday normally two times a day and I don't have to worry about chapped lips. I have them in stock.
I’m not a huge fan of Burt’s bees. I feel like it doesn’t hydrate your lips enough and they end up getting very dry and cracked. I wouldn’t purchase this brand again.
My go to lip balm. I always know I can rely on this to get the job done. Lips feel better straight away and is tough enough to deal with super dry lips in the winter.
My family use this and it's so good. It's with honey and good thing for your mouth. If you need to choice one for you mouth take this one your mouth with be so good .
This had healed my shapes as lips. The peppermint in the product make my lips plump up a little bit and I like it;) my lips are so soft after I use this and I don’t need to touch up often
I've been using this product since high school! It's a dependable lip balm with the classic beeswax scent - it's not overpowering. I still have a couple here and there in my purses!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos