BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenna C.
Living in Canada means chapped, dry lips for most of the Winter.  This is the only lip balm I have used religiously for years that I stick with.  Since it contains beeswax, it really gives that protective layer to the lips that they desperately need.  Highly recommend!
Paula G.
Panama
I like it. Smells too nice and the touch is so grateful. I have the one that comes with strawberry and it's delisious. It's the first time a buy it and i sure do it again. Have a great value but in others drugstores is much expensive. I like it and i recommendet to others
Ola A.
Bath
First of all if you love anything honey themed you will love this! It smells so lovely, and not over powering like some lip balms. It's not sticky or greasy- it's just the perfect, simple lip moisturizer.

I am on my third little tube so would recommend!
Anna C.
Good product, not an absolute fave as I did not like the fact that it left a white cast over my lips. Lips felt good while the product was on but once it wore off it didn't seem to do much when it comes to repairing my lips. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Daria R.
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever tried in my life I'm actually obsessed with it! My favourite flavour is the peppermint with vitamine E, it's 100% natural and the price is decent, as I've used it every day for the past 7 months and 1/3 is left so hoping it will last a full year. If not then that's not really a big problem, there's no doubt I'll be repurchasing it.
Sydney A.
This lip balm will always be my favourite! I have used this for many years and I will never be caught without it. If I had to pick one thing to bring to a desert island... I would choose my Burt's Bees Lip Balm of course! I will always repurchase this for years to come.
Rina R.
This is hands down my favourite lip balm and my forever go to! I love how it makes my lips tingle and it is not way too shiny when applied on the lips. I also really like the subtle mint flavour. It can be a bit expensive for some.. but it’s absolutely worth every penny!!
Rheanna H.
Scotland
Amazing lip product! Leaves my lips very soft and moisturised after every single use! Lipstick literally glides on so prefectly and smoothly over the top! The packaging is very nice as well, very handy to throw in my makeup or hang bag. Would 100% recommend and try again!
Carly C.
Wishaw, Wishaw
I love this! I received this in a beautybox and once I finished it. I bought the product. It was fab for my lips. I always tend to give up on lip products as I sometimes feel they aren't doing anything. This was the opposite. It healed my cracked lips and made them soft.
Kirstyn C.
cramlington
Love this product, definitely one of the better lip balms out there, it's hydrating, soothing and nourishing, it last a long time as you only need the smallest amount of product, the price range is what you would expect for this product and I would buy this product again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?