BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Valentina M.
Memphis, TN
For the winter time it’s one of the best things to use my lips start to dry at the beginning of the fall so I wear all kind of lip balm this one is really good came in a 2 packing box so you can save one for later.
JOJO W.
Great product for dry or cracked lips. Does it's job and is good value for money. Easy to use tube which is handy to throw in your bag and stay clean. No dirty fingers going into a pot which is always a positive.
Hannah P.
WOKING
So nourishing ! Im such a lover of all of the burts bees products because they are so natural and simple ! Repeat user, you can tell from my perfectly kissable lips ! Would absolutely recommend. Over the moon !
Bree C.
This product is so amazing i love it! it is great because you can use it all year round and its super easy to use! its also nice and little to fit in a purse a clutch ect. to take anywhere with youhowever most days i dont even need to re apply. i recommend this to everyone and all my family and close friends use it now even my little 2 year old sister!
Lauren M.
kent
I love all products by burts bees, however this has to be one of my favourites. I am a repeat user and would 100% recommend to everyone. The moisture that it gives to your list lasts all day. Very good and at a reasonable price you can't complain.
Marie G.
I love this lip balm! Keeps your lips hydrated for hours! I've always got one in my bag as I constantly use lip balm and it really helps my chapped lips! I buy my lip balm from boots. Would definitely recommend!
Jeremy T.
Creighton
I have been using this product for about 12 months now and my lips have been very moisturized and I love it. But sadly I have to stop using it now as I have recently found out that they are no longer cruelty free
Tahawnie A.
They say the less product in your chapstick the best so I decided to give this a go. I bought this at Wal-Mart and even though they usually have cheap prices this was a little over priced. It wears decently and I didn't mind this product. I just think it's a little over priced for what it is.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
In my humble opinion, this is the best chapstick out there. I'm one of those women they constantly have approximately 52 lip products in my purse at a given time, and these are definitely what I reach for first.
Lucy M.
AMAzing. Makes my lips so soft and plump, I love the minty flavour and the tingly feeling on my lips it gives me. As I said before it really plumps my lips and it's one of the only stick lipbalms I actually like.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?