BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Joanne L.
Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff
I keep this lip balm by the side of my bed, I use it every night as it's such a luxurious and moisturising lip balm. I always wake up to moisturised and soft lips. I also apply under my eyes if I've forgotten my eye moisturiser which does a good job! Love the different flavours available too. Highly recommend
Zainab K.
Standard lip balm that does what its supposed to. What differentiates it from other lip balms is that it doesn't stop working after a while- it continually hydrates my lips and gives them a welcome sheer wash of colour.
Chanelle B.
22 Camellia Close, London
My go-to. My love. My holy grail. I wear this on top of and under everything. This is a true lip balm. It goes on and you barely notice it is there, it acts as a protective barrier between your lips and the world. It also provides much need nutrients to keep your lips soft, hydrated and supple.
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
For a chapstick, this is fine. It helps provide a layer over your lips to protect from the elements...but I don't find it moisturising. It doesn't seem to add any moisture to my lips, rather than just sealing in what I already have on my lips.
Isabella T.
Miami
I love this product. It is very cheap and can be found anywhere. The packaging is your standard packaging, but the product itself is out of this world. Since I live in Costa Rica my lips go through really harsh conditions and I always find myself using this product when going outside. I highly recommend it!
Charlotte S.
Burts Bee's Lip Balm is amazing. It is so smooth and last forever you only have to reapply every hour or longer.  The best thing about Burt's lip balm is it smells so good. it looks very nice and each one has very pretty packaging.  I was definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice lip balm.
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
I have this on my dressing table all the time and use this when getting ready in the morning. It definitely meets my expectations as I find it so easy to apply and helps any liquid lipstick I put on feel less drying. I would definitely buy it again and have recommended it to my mother who prefers the tinted version.
Nia J.
If I skip one day of not applying lip balm, my lips get as crusty as burnt toast. This works really well for something who has cracked lips constantly. Affordable. I like the ingredients. Smells lovely. It melts a little too easily though but that's nothing compared to the pros. I would recommend to others.
Laura N.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Burt's Bees squeezable lip balm is a great variation on the classic Burt's Bees lip balm sticks. It is great for very dry lips that need that little bit of extra moisturiser, and also allows you to put a bit more on to get that slightly lipgloss-y look. One star off just for the price, but otherwise I would recommend this for anyone with dry chapped lips.
Selena W.
Hamilton , ON
I love this Chapstick! It glides on so smoothly and leaves your lips feeling like silk. I always put it on after I apply primer during my makeup routine, especially if I'm going to be wearing matte lipstick. It helps keep my lips refreshed so that don't feel so dried out as matte lipstick can make them feel!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?