BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lindsay W.
Windsor ON
I have been using this product now for several years and it is one of my favorite products to use. It provides moisture to the lips for several hours without need to reapply. The packaging is recognizable and classic, and in certain circumstances come with two lip balms. Though it is a little more on the expensive side, it is well worth the price as it is a reliable product and one that I would recommend to anyone.
Carmela V.
Montreal, QC
Ive used so many other lipbalms before, and I can say that this one is the only lipbalm that's worth my money. Why did I never heard about this product long before..

Plus this one is organic, so, I dont have to worry about putting too much chemicals on my skin. This product really makes my lips moisturized all throughout the day, without having the creamy thick feeling on my lips, it's really light and the minty feeling is so refreshing.
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like Burts Bees lip balm over any other brand. The price is absolutely fair for it product it's worth it. The peppermint in this feels really nice and soothing. My only observation is that it isn't very moisturizing. I love the Burts Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Balm a lot more because it definitely does moisturize! Still if you're looking for a lip balm that is not heavy or greasy, this original with peppermint might be for you!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
This isn't my favorite. It's not that moisturizing for me and if I can feel any moisturization, it doesn't last. At first, I felt like barely any product went on my lips. Then, I saw some reviews stating because of the beeswax, you have to let it melt a little with the heat of your lips. Now, I have no problems with that. Waxy lip balms are not my number one favorite in the first place. I just tried this to see what all the hype was about.
Amanda B.
Montreal , QC
will forever be the best staple lip balm out there. It is affordable and moisturizing! I love the different types they have for different concerns. they are gentle and you don't need to reapply every two seconds like other lip balms. This is something great if you don't want to pay $20 for a lip balm from Fresh
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
I find Burt's bee lip balm to be quite moisturizing and thick. I found it didn't go on that easily. As well, I found to be quite expensive. I found that for the price, it does not compete with other chapsticks. I would not likely purchase it again.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ

I've tried so many lip balms, and this is my ultimate favorite one. I have extremely dry lips that will flake and it makes my lips looks extremely unattractive. This keep its nice and moisturized with a great cooling sensation. I always wait for it to go on sale because I just wouldn't pay the $4 for such a small item.
Chelsea D.
For dry, chapped lips this is not my favourite. It offers temporary relief but has never helped my lips in any way. They are quite pricey too. There are better brands that will help hydrate your lips. Also, Burt's Bees also leaves a waxy feel to the lip. All this being said, the scents available are amazing
Jessica F.
Bought this while I was in California  by lips were drying out in the heat and my lips loved it. The packaging is the usual chapstick packaging, little tube with a cap lid. The product goes on nicely and you don't need a lot and the product it rich and spreads well. They offer a range of different flavours and colours so good variety product. Does what it says and it a good price. Would recommend as a stable lip balm in your bag.
Katie T.
I have a lot of lip balms and I have tried a lot of lip balms and this one is my favourite by far. It’s so hydrating and I don’t leave my house without this lip balm and it’s so cheap it’s so nice to put under a drying lipstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?