BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Arshia z.
I had used Burt's bee in the past for about 7 months. I had got it from US. It is really very moisturizing and stays about 6 hours. And it also works great as a base before applying lipsticks. Its really effective and I would definitely suggest everybody to give it a try.
Jessie L.
vancouver
Best value for the price. Really good for cracked and dry lips. The original is nice and minty. It also leaves your lips feeling tingly because of the peppermint. I keep one in each of my bags to ensure I always have one with me.
Darlene E.
I love the peppermint in this lip balm, that makes my lips feel very cool and tingly! Its an amazing hydrator and lasts very long. And I also love that Burt Bees is organic. Would ALWAYS repurchase. This is literally the only lip balm I’ve finished completely and never lost.
Laura M.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoyed this product, but the same thing I found with the Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm flavour/version of it is that it dried out relatively quickly. Other than that it worked well!
Justine T.
st, NL
I hate to admit I'm not the biggest fan of these lip balms. I want to get on board with natural products but I can't especially if they don't produce a similar result to something synthetic. I find the lip balm is too waxy for my lips and dried them out. I have to constantly apply the product and the product is never soft enough to apply to irritated and chapped lips.
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
I am such a HUGE fan of these lipbalms! They're sooooo nourishing and hydrating that you only need to use it 2-3 times a day, rather than using it many times during the day like you would with chapstick, EOS, and other lip balms. The original is favourite, because it has menthol. It refreshes my lips, and keeps it plump and hydrated! I've recommended this to my friends and family, and they all love it as much as i do
Hannah A.
love this product and there is such a variety of flavours with lovely scents. one thing that may put you off is the name where it says 'beeswax' but thats not a big deal. so creamy and natural. one of my favourites and works super well. very good for the lips !!
Ammarah A.
Stoney Creek
Great product but it leaves a strange smell after a few hours. But it could very well be because it is a natural product.
I bought it at shoppers drug mart. The package was good.
Lesly V.
This lip balm is the best I really love because is so creamy any dropped in my lips Is so efficient amazing to be here best is so softly as you can get your lips like a cotton candy I totally recommend this beeswax lip balm Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip BalmBurt's Bees Beeswax Bounty Classic Holiday Gift Set
Nadia C.
Thornhill , ON
If I don’t have one of these babies in my bag I feel naked to be honest- I’ve used these for years and they’re basically a part of me! They can get a little slick if you over apply them, so one swipe is really all you need.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?