Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
By far the best chap stick I've used. It does great things to my lips plumps and tingles and feels amazing! I would highly recommend this product to other people. It is affordable and perfect for traveling.
I am so inlove with this product, i bought it for the first time 3 years ago and use it constantly since its basically the only chapstick that has really worked for me it completely met my expectations and i would recommend to everyone!
Cult Classic lip balm. Natural, does the job. Nice bright packaging, would but again and recommend. Even my man borrowed it to use on his chapped lips in the winter time. Scotland’s weather means we need it
Its an ok product, its smells a bit odd but the price is ok. You can purchase it almost everywhere. I do recommend the product its soft on the lips and hydrating as well. Its size is very practical as well.
Got this is the grapefruit flavour and I LOVE it. Super hydrating on your lips and long lasting. Put it on before bed and my lips still feel amazingly hydrated when I wake up. The flavour is light and fresh.
Nice minty lip balm. I notice big improvement for a short time so reapply lots but it is smooth and gentle and overall a great lip balm with natural ingredients that won’t hurt your lips. Would recommend
Holy grail. I love these and I literally keep one in every purse and every jacket pocket. I've used theses for years and nothing compares - not even the high end fresh lip treatments! Def a staple for me
FAVOURITE CHAPSTICK IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!! Only chapstick in my opinion that keeps my lips from getting dry for the wholeeeee dayyyy especially for a cheap price... DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR OTHERS
Really nice feeling on the lips and help heals them and easy to apply when using the packaging is a calm and gentle so it doesn’t stand out, I would have to say it is a good valued product and recommend
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos