BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

sarah n.
This is the only lip balm I use because it actually helps with my chapped lips. This lip balm lasts for hours! I would highly recommend this to everyone. The first time that I purchased this, I thought it was pricey, but after using it, I think this is a great value for the effectiveness.
Emma K.
Staff
The holy grail of lip balms! I've been using this for probably 10 years and it's just the best. Natural ingredients, perfect texture on the lips (not glossy/wet), minty scent - this will always be my favourite.
Alexx R.
I love this lip balm. It really hydrates your lips, especially if you live in winter climates. Burt's Bees is cruelty-free, so that's nice. You can get this at Target, or any local department store, and it's a great price for the quality of the product. Would definitely recommend for a lip balm.
Rikki C.
I am obsessed with chap sticks. I have used so many over the years, however, I always find myself coming back to Burt's Bees lip balms. They are the best. It keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized all day long. I use it so much that I started buying more than one tube at a time. I keep one in all my purses and cars that way I always have one hand. This lip balm is amazing.
Stephanie M.
Dublin
Love using this lip balm. Had never tried this until recently my nanny bought me some. It's so softening and soothing on your lips and great for prepping dry lips for a liquid lipstick. It's easy to use as it's in a tube and more hygienic than dipping a finger in. Would definitely buy again.
Korin S.
Scotby Close , Carlisle
This lip balm is always kept near me! It's much better than I expected it to be. Some lip balms can dry your lips to make you use more but this one doesn't! It lasts for ages too! I will definitely buy again!
abbie h.
Llanrhaeadr, Denbigh
By far my favourite lip balm in the world!! Have repurchased this because I use it almost every single day, it's just simply fab, never had one like it leaves my lips feeling amazing all the time, no chapped lips even in winter with this bad boy
Alexandra Erika K.
Marbella
What can I say? This is my favorite lipbalm of all time! It's a bit overpriced but the quality is very very good so it's not a waste. You can buy it in your local drugstores and the pharmacies. It's very easy to apply and I love that cool feeling you get when you use this! Totally recommended!
Hollie U.
Nottingham
Love this its so smooth and moisturising, I usually hate lip balms in a stick I just find them very heavy usually but this one is just so light and smells lovely I can't complain bout the quality. The price point is very high in some shops which is a put off for me repurchasing this regularly.
Choubaila M.
And Hilo i'am Chubila from Algeria !! I really like this product in fact or try the same kind of organic lip balm, and I think this product is really really good for the lips that suffer from twitches or the like and I want to try hard and advise everyone to try it because it is the most wonderful thing !! I love it
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?