BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hannah U.
my favourite lipbalm and probably the only one i will ever get. Very soft and gentle on lips. smells great and just knowing this uses natural products is comforting. It has products that are good for your lips so it wont just help keep it soft but healthy. When I first tried it I expected it to be a great lipbalm and it met my expectations.
 Not to mention it naturally tints your lips a bit too
Sara B.
LOVE THIS. Recommend to everyone!!! Helps my dry lips and leaves them feeling cool. Packaging is just like every other hard lip balm and it has the classic Burt bees colour
Isarielys D.
I love this product, as soon as you put it on your lips you can feel the hydration. It tingles a little bit but its not unbearable, althought if you have a cut on your lips it will sting, nothing bad tho!
Aislinn B.
Ottawa, ON
The Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm is my all time favourite. I love how it makes my lips tingle when I put it on. I've tried so many different lip balms, including a couple other kinds of the Burt's Bees, but I haven't been fully satisfied with any others. I continue to buy this product over & over. And if you haven't tried it you should! It smells amazing too! :)
Kirsty H.
I was (again) recommended this brand by a family member as I was fed of of having sore looking lips. So I purchased the mango flavoured lip balm and began using it straight away as my lips were in need of some TLC. Upon immediate application my lips felt creamy and I could feel my lips becoming hydrated and well nourished. I also felt that this lip care provides a protective barrier to the lips against the cold and wind. It also didn't make my skin feel greasy or oily which to me is a definite bonus! The smell of this product is absolutely beautiful! It even tastes like mango too! Kx.
Katelyn B.
Hudson
I only purchased the one tin and I loved this lip balm/product as well, I'd say it met my requirements and it was easy to apply.. It went on gentle or it was easy to use. It lasted all day, so that was a big +/pro for me! It also cooled my lips or it had this cool sensation after applying to my lips and that was another thing I liked.. It also smelt like mint. So I'd recommend this, cause it's another personal favorite of mine... I've only tried the lip balm. I wouldn't mind trying other products from Burt's, cause I bet they're amazing too.
Emma S.
gimli, MB
I love this product it makes my lips feel peachy and Great it’s wonderful I think everyone should have this I fits perfectly in a purse or wallet great for traveling
Giselle O.
Ottawa
This is an incredible product, the best I've ever used! I've tried so many lip balms over the years but Burt's Bees is the best. My lips feel smooth & hydrated. So many different colours and flavours to choose from. I particularly like the tinted ones. It's in my purse all the time and the only one I buy all the time. Highly recommend this lip balm!
Brittany S.
I purchased this lip balm for a dollar at the dollar store! It was a great find as the Burts Bee's line can be a bit pricey. I completely fell in love with the products performance and the thick feel of moisture my lips were getting. The scent is amazing. Very natural and lightly honey scented! Cute packaging and lots of product for the price you pay!
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I used to use this religiously, for one because it used to be cruelty-free, and also because I LOVED the tingling feeling on my lips. However, I never found that it did a good job in treating dry or chapped lips, and in fact, the menthol feeling only seemed to make those problems worse. I stopped using this long before Burt's Bees started selling in mainland China, and have since found far more effective lip balms. If you're looking for a cooling sensation, then this is for you, but if you want something hydrating, I'd look elsewhere.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?