BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amy H.
Love this! Been using this balm for years. Enjoyable application, not to heavy on the lips. The packaging is average for lip balm. I will continue to purchase this product for sure.
Katie D.
carluke
Thought this product was okay, hydrated my lips but the smell really put me off. I'm a first time user of this product and probably would not buy again purely because of the smell.
Amy C.
A really great moisturiser for lips! Small and easy to carry around. Pretty packaging and easily recognisable as Burts Bees. Easy to apply, smells nice and feels light on your lips.
Angelica J.
This is the ONLY lip balm that have really worked for me and my superdry lips! I ordered it from www.coverbrands.no. The packaging is nice and does not leak or break easily! I would abolutely buy this again!!
Jennifer P.
POINTE-À-LA-CROIX
I love burts bees but they are verry expensif . when it come lip balms I don't realy use them but my burt bees stayes in the car. It come in handy when I out and my lips become crakle and dry.
Kathryn R.
These lip balms are just gorgeous to have in your bag on the go! They apply really well, smell absolutely gorgeous and last a long time! I've had many in all different scents and they all work wonderful well. Would 100% buy again and again!
Rachel S.
I bought this product in Debenhams, and I absolutely love it. smells beaut, tingles when you put it on, and makes your lips feel so soft! A little product goes a long way. Would definitely recommend to others!
Sarah C.
Dartmouth, NS
I have tried this a few times before and find it very soft. It has a taste but is not very strong. Perfect for chapped lips or someone who just wants soft lips. Totally recommend.
Abby M.
This lip balm was very horrible. Don't get me wrong the colour was a lovely pinky-purple tint but it was not very moisturising and did not help prevent chapped lips. Also the taste was horrific and I couldn't bear to leave it on. I would not recommend this as I was highly disappointed.
Darya A.
This lip balm has a very mild scent. It’s packaging is nice and simple. It’s moisturizing and long lasting. I would recommend if your looking for a reliable lip balm for dry lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?