BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michele W.
I use burts bees origional peppermint, i have severe allergies and luckily for me this safe. I love the comfort of knowing my lips wont swell and the softness it leaves. I love the smell as well, i apply a couple times a day, the chapsticks last a long time.
Chris H.
Colmar, PA
Absolutely love this product! The formula incorporates peppermint in it and gives a fresh and tingling sensation to the lips. Although it is a chapstick/lip balm the product itself doesn't seem the melt right into the lips. If your lips are very dry, try warming up the product or the lips before applying
Jula Y.
My trusted lip balm eversince I've been putting on lipstick every single day. It's so moisturizing plus I love that they have a lot of variety of flavors to choose from. Making it not boring but yummy. I will always be buying this product over and over again.
Cassandra H.
Bel Aire, KS
The original burts bees! If you're looking for a tingly lip balm then this is the best one out there. It also has a minty taste which I like. It's a good price because let's face it you're probably gonna lose it so buy more than one! This is my go to lip balm.
Erin M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love all of the ingredients in Burt's Bees, so natural! As soon as I put this on my lips I feel refreshed. It has a very pleasant taste and lasts for a very long time! It is also supper affordable and you can find it at any supermarket or drug store!
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Burt’s bees is by far my most favorite chapstick. It is a necessity. The mint flavor lasts a long time and you don’t have to keep reapplying constantly like other chapsticks. It is the only chapstick I have found, that actually soothes and rids chapped lips!!!
Jordan P.
Yes! Yes! Yes! One of my favorites. Any medicated lip balm is the balm for me! Lol. It's easy to apply and I use it every morning. It last a while, but it doesn't hurt to reapply every now and then. I repurchase every time I run out, or loose my current one!
Aaron J.
Dallas, TX
Ever since I used burts bees 10 years ago there isnt a single chapstick I can use other than this! Definitely a pocket checked in the morning to make sure I always have it with me when lips go a chapped!
This product helped my lips a lot! My lips were very dry and cracked. In a matter of days the cracks had heeled and my lips felt amazing. I use this everyday you keeps my lips looking and feeling amazing. I love Burt's Bee's. After using this product multiple times and using quite a few of their others, I would recommend to anyone that needed a new lip balm.
Luban N.
Tampa
I love this lip balm. It has a great soft oily texture, and moisturizes for hours. It does melt into the cap if you leave it in the car or something, which is a waste. It comes in a huge variety of flavors that are all natural and taste and smell great.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?