BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephanie S.
Punnichy , SK
I have no complaints. It is one of my favorites. I always have one laying around. I think this lip balm is great and does it job perfectly. I do not have a problem with it, I do think it is a must buy and try <3
Brittany C.
This stuff is fantastic! Every time I need a lip balm, I automatically go to Burtsbee's because it is just such a great product. Everything in their line makes my skin feel so great. I would 100% recommend!
Molly B.
THE BEST LIPBALM EVER! Bought this from my local boots, for around £2. Easy to use, easy to apply! Smooth and long lasting on my lips, makes them feel good as new, hydrates them completely! My favourite lip balm, I repurchase this again and again! Would recommend everyone tries this!
margot b.
this product never lets me down. my go to product. I have chapped lips and it makes my lips so cute and plus also superrefrehing. easy to apply. only one swipe. I think I've used like 4 bottles of it so far. amazing. I would buy it again. if you have chapped lips these new for u
Sharon H.
Really nice lipseal that hydratesthe lips and keeps them in tip top condition! A great lip product that is easy to use and does what it says in the tin. Cute packaging would recommend to others! I love it
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Awesome product. Have been buying this for years and will continue to do so. Everyone I know uses this product. Super great feeling on my lips and has great smells. Good price point and easy to find. Great!
Lauren J.
Sutherland Close, Bordon
Great product to throw in your bag (or in my case baby changing bag!). very convenient, moisturising and nourishing. Has a nice but subtle smell. Really great ingredients as well which is a massive bonus.
Laura M.
Etobicoke, ON
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever found. I don't live the smell but I also don't hate it. Long lasting and simple packaging. It's kind pricy but you get what you pay for. I buy this religiously.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I have one of these lip balms in every room in the house, in the car, in my purse. There is no better lip balm than this one. It stays moist for hours and I love the tingly feeling that the peppermint oil gives your lips. I find it very refreshing. I put it on top of my liquid lipstick all the time when it starts to feel chapped.

The best part is that you can buy it everywhere, Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal Mart, terra20!

I also love that it's natural. I want to move to more natural products but there are some makeup brands that aren't natural, but I can't live without...So Burts Bees makes me feel a little better about my product choices.

I definitely recommend this lip balm!!
Andrea E.
Great lip balm! Keeps my lips hydrated and smooth throughout the driest times of winter. Bought it at my local drugstore and I love it so much. Easy to carry around and throw in my bag when I’m on the go.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?