BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lucy M.
Eaglescliffe, Stockton
This lip balm is a staple in my make up bag. It lasts pretty much all day, I even use it overnight most the time to really condition my lips over night. I love the packaging of this product, it's really authentic and shows off the brand. If you're looking for a good lip balm I'd suggest this one.
Diana C.
San Ysidro, CA
One of the best lip balms out there. I met them first when I studied abroad and since the first time I  tried the original formula I was hooked. Besides smelling really nice, it is effective on my lips, I love the scent, the texture and that now it comes in so many different flavors.
Jessii W.
Sudbury
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s bees is a great brand, and although their pomegranate lip balm is my favourite of their lip balms, this one works just as well - just without the tasty smell.
Sabrina M.
Alliston, ON
I got this product in my stocking at Christmas. This is the first time I’ve used it. I’m not impressed. It’s quite easy to apply. I’m not sure if it’s just me, or if it’s the batch but the peppermint is strong, it just sort of makes my lips feel funny in the way a lip plumper would. It’s not for me.
katrina b.
Orillia
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this lip chap! It is 100% hands down my favourite lip chap ever. I feel it leaves the lips moist but in a good way. It doesn’t feel like the chap stick is just sitting on top it works its way into your lips. I also like the slight tingling of the mint ! It’s honestly the perfect chap stick
Shannon S.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
The OG lip balm for me. I always go back. It is on the pricey end for a drugstore lip balm but no one can deny how nice, soothing and easy this product is to work with. Love it. A classic.
Montse Q.
florida
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip BalmI know it is a really good brand and that a lot of people like it but I don’t know it is just me but it kinda gave me allergies on the lips. So I don’t recommend it that much but maybe was just my case because i have hear great things about this product
Alex R.
New York
I like this stuff and since it is in a tin, I won't have to worry about finding it melted all over my car in the summer. Plus, you get twice as much as in the stick and every bit is reachable. No waste.
Ashley L.
Prince george, BC
I was honestly pretty disappointed with this product! It felt kind of like dragging a candle over my lips and I found it did nothing to help my lips! If anything they felt a bit drier after having it on a for a while. I definitely think that there are better lip balms at a better price point.
Raffaella E.
Milan
I hated it! It disappears as soon as you apply it, it's like applying water on your lips! It has no smell (which could actually be a good thing since perfume is not that good for your skin) but it didn't work at all for me and I struggled to finish it! I don't think I would ever buy it again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?