BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Renee W.
Halifax, NS
I like this lip balm, it's a nice one to just throw in your purse and have on hand. It has a nice minty scent, and isn't greasy like some balms, it won't melt in your bag. I like to use it over liquid lipsticks, because it is more of a waxy texture, it doesn't effect the integrity of the lipstick or make it glossy.
Jamie P.
I swear by this lip balm. It is absolutely addicting. I probably couldn't go a day without it. If you're in the market for lip balm - get this one. It keeps increasing in price, which makes me sad, but buy it in a multi-pack - you'll need them all! Ignore all the flavored ones though, original is the way to go.
Mackenzie W.
Ballarat
Really hydrating and high quality, I really enjoy the fact that it doesn't leave your lips feeling like they have too much product on, I believe they are bit on the more expensive side for a lip balm. but I would defiantly recommend to people who struggle with dry lips and I would 100% buy this product again.
Vanessa R.
Langley, BC
I have so many of this, I could buy the entire collection honestly, my lip care must have! They have such a wide variety of lip care services offered in every lip balm, great smell and feel, more than amazing quality and they leave your lips feeling and looking so soft and hydrated, buy them you won't regret it.
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
I think the price and the qualtity are really good.
I like that this lip balm doesn't dry my lips even more out like some other drugstore lip balms I have used.
The packaging is not really cute but whatever...
The product is good and I would recommend it to others.
Isabella T.
Miami
I love this product. It is very cheap and can be found anywhere. The packaging is your standard packaging, but the product itself is out of this world. Since I live in Costa Rica my lips go through really harsh conditions and I always find myself using this product when going outside. I highly recommend it!
Alexandria K.
Sun Prairie, WI
Best lip balm that I've used so far. It applies smoothly, tastes and smells nicely and it feels like it's actually healing and moisturizing your lips. My only complaint is that it seems like it's getting more and more pricey over time. It's a great product!
Kirstie G.
I found this product for me felt a bit too greasy on my lips. Very easy to use, just twist and apply. The packaging is lovely and it's 100% natural. Slightly higher on the price scale for drugstore lip balm but that didn't put me off trying it. I wouldn't buy this product again due to it not working for me.
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
For a chapstick, this is fine. It helps provide a layer over your lips to protect from the elements...but I don't find it moisturising. It doesn't seem to add any moisture to my lips, rather than just sealing in what I already have on my lips.
Huda P.
Sharjah , Sharjah
I love the fact that this lip balm is made up of mostly natural products and it smells absolutely amazing! It keeps my lips super moisturizer and soft all day; although you do obviously have to reapply it during the day
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?