BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mairead C.
Vergennes, VT
I will always love Burt's Bees lip balms! I always have one on me, and the amount that I put through the wash in high school is embarrassing. So I go back and buy again and again. Love the originals and the tinted ones best. Long last perfection! :)
Loren W.
I felt like this nourished my lips however it felt a little dry and didn't apply as nicely as other lip products. It was nice knowing I was using natural products on my lips and I felt like once it was on the balm stayed for a lengthy period of time
Tessa V.
Caledon
This is a product I've been using for years and have bought multiple times. It's something I continue to buy for it's good value at a good price as well as simple easy to use packaging that allows for easy application. I would buy this product again
Heather F.
I am new to Burt's Bees and must say that they are now my new favourite lip balm. I have used their other facial wash products and was looking to expand into other 'healthier'/more natural alternatives...not really liking the chemicals in some of the more dominant products on the market. Anyway, these lip balms are very soothing, they do a great job healing cracked lips and no nasty smell! I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Ruby C.
Adelaicr
My all time favourite lip balm! Soothing yet tingly lip balm that leaves your lips conditioned and minty. I have used more than ten tubes of this since I first tried it over two years ago. The tubes last very well, I can't stop buying this product!!
Holly T.
Sheffield
My favourite lip balm of all time. I love the light menthol feel and smell. So moisturising and feels great on the lips. Love the Burt's Bees brand I think it's so cute. I have repurchased 4 or 5 times. I prefer the original to any flavours, though.
Billie Jo C.
London
This is the ultimate lip balm that will keep your lips looking & feeling gorgeous throughout the day! It's soothing & smells devine! Would repurchase in a heart beat 💖  Long lasting & compact! Definitely recommend this product!!! In love with it!
sophie k.
This is my absolute favourite lip balm and I would recommend to anyone who has never tried it or who wants to get a new lip balm. I got mine at my local drugstore but you could get in at target, Walmart, and any drug store around where you live.
Bree P.
ottawa
I do love the burtsbees products usually but this one doesn't seem to hydrate my chapped lips in the way I like. It's ok but I find myself applying it quite frequently. Maybe it's just the time of year or the weather? I'd definitely buy it again!
Jessa F.
Love love love! This product has such a nice scent! It feels so smooth on the lips making them feel silly smooth. When applied it is very long lasting and keeps the lips feeling smooth throughout the day. You get what you pay for! Great product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?