BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tyler C.
Good product to help soft lips and prevents chapping. This product lasts all day and is very easy to apply.
I love how organic this product is . However strange smell. Would buy this again !
Samantha F.
New Tupton , Chesterfield
Holy grail product for me, keeps my lips super hydrated but not sticky or greasy, perfect as a base under Matte lipsticks, light enough that it won't effect for application of the lipsticks.
Vienna M.
Abbotsford
I love the smell and feel on my lips. Super nourishing and doesn't dry out my lips after a few hours. Last a long time. I love how there are multiple scents. So thankful that I found this product because nothing else seemed to work for me.
Kaitlyn F.
lindsay
I’ve lost count how many of these I have repurchased. I keep this in my car, my purse, my desk. I love this lip balm. It always helps my dry lips, especially during the cold Canadian winters
Jennifer C.
Halifax, NS
Forever will be my go to for basic lip care. The tingling peppermint is so refreshing. I don't feel like I have to continuously reapply this over and over again. Long lasting and feels great.
Sophie W.
Newpoet, Essex
I have a real love hate relationship with burts bees. I love it and hate it at the same time! I don't think I would recommend as such and I don't often buy unless it's all that is available.
🐍🤧🌿 k.
West St, MB
i don’t know about you but personally i like it when my lip balm makes my lips tingle. this is one of my fav lip balms easily and it works within a minute! i have to restock i’m running low!
Influenster M.
Does a great job softening dry lips. Gives lips a soothing feeling. Goes on smooth and not clumpy.
A little more expensive but lasts for a long time.
Switched from a different brand to this.
Kira W.
I love love love this product! My lips feel so soft after using this. It's so different from other lip balms in that it makes my lips feel sooo moisturised for days after applying just once!
Emilie M.
Trois, QC
I really like this product and I recommend it to everyone even for kids. This beeswax lip balm makes a soft lips and hydrate them. It makes my lips looking so good and healthy. I use it everyday and even more in winter.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?