BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I am a loyal burts bees user and prefer this chapstick over any other. I love the way it hydrates my lips and doesn't need to be reapplied every half hour like most chapsticks do. I have one in my desk at work, in my purse and my car so I'm never without it!
Megan K.
Philadelphia, PA
Personally, I feel like the original flavor/formula is the best one. Any other flavor doesn't seem to do the job quite as well. It's pretty moisturizing. I do feel as though they are a bit overpriced but worth it in comparison to many other chapsticks.
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
 it is great because it is very moisturizing and is completely natural.  it is not very long lasting but while it is on it is moisturizing. This is my first time using it, it is a great value and it's inexpensive.  would recommend to anyone needing a lip balm .
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
Always a favorite and a go-to. I must have about 5 of these tubes. There are a couple lip balms that I do prefer for healing, but none at such a low price (and so easy to find!). Plus you have to love the cooling sensation of the mint. This is a must for me.
Katelynn C.
Cicero, IN
I am obsessed with any Burts bees products. They are very very very cute and nicely packaged. They're very easy to apply and use it. I am a repeated use her because I am definitely obsessed with this Chapstick. My brother loves this chopstick also. It smells amazing! definitely recommend;))
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
I recently bought this after using Chapstick my whole life and I think I’m converted. I love that it has great ingredients including lanolin which is great for moisturizing lips, not just creating a barrier that prevents moisture loss. My lips love this stuff.
Meg J.
I can never go anywhere without it! I love this so much. It feels amazing on my lips and leaves them so soft! I also love the mint flavor of it, it kind of helps freshen breath even! I have been using this for years!
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
This is the staple of my life. I do not EVER leave home without my Burts Bees lip balm! I have pretty much every flavor at this point. The original will always be my favorite. I love the cooling menthol to help soothe my dry, cracked lips. I would recommend this to everyone.
Camila T.
Del Rio
This is an amazing product. It smell is nice. Doesn't feel heavy at all on the lips. There's are no cons for this product. I use this product almost every day since I have really chapped lips. Perfect value. I would buy this again. It is a really nice product.
Brittany F.
My go to chapstick. I own many of these and keep them at various places throughout my home and workplace so that I always have one. I usually buy from Target. I will always reach for this chapstick before any others. I have used many tubes in their entirety.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?