BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stacey d.
The tried and true! I love this lip balm. It goes on smoothly, has great moisturizing properties, and results in this minty/tingly effect on the lips. I have bought this in both the tube and the tin versions, and absolutely loved them both. I have been buying them since I was 13 and have no intention of stopping!
Daniela S.
Waterloo
I found this product ended up drying out my lips long term. Had to let it go and switch back to my blue classic blistex. I was definitely a little disappointed with the product and there is definitely room for improvement.
Maddison R.
london
The scent is not too overpowering and does not linger on the lips for long. I love that it feels very comfortable on the lips, and does not feel too oily or sticky, while being moisturising at the same time. I always apply this lip balm underneath liquid lipsticks, as it makes them much more comfortable to wear.
Kristine P.
I was actually surprised how many people like this! Wow.
In my experience, I felt like it was just sitting on top of my lips and acts as a barrier or something, like it doesn't really nourish my lips or anything even if I believe it to be since the ingredients are quite good for the lips. It's also waxy which is a no-brainer since the main ingredient is beeswax.
Overall, I'm quite happy with this product. I was supposed to get the Pat McGrath lip fetish but when I was brought back to my consciousness, I finally realized how stupid I would be to spend thousands of php's for a freaking lip balm.
Marte F.
London
This is my go-two lip balm. It doesn't smell a lot, has a nice taste, a little tingle from the mint and keeps my dry lips happy all day. It's not the cheapest, but then there are no petroleum-based products in it so totally worth it for me. I definitely recommend it to anyone with dry lips and sensitive skin.
Auke a.
I really like this lipbalm ! It really does a great job and I find that it stay for a while. You can feel the balm a little, but that doesn't bother me. It doesn't have any colour, but it does leave a shine to your lips. I thi k that some people will hate the smell and the tingely feel you get when you apply it. But those disappear quickly. A very great lipbalm !
Alex L.
Lerma
A mi parecer cualquier persona debería de probar este bálsamo, sus sabores son deliciosos y deja una sensación bastante  agradable y en relación al precio/calidad esta bastante bien, el bálsamo te dura bastante meses en un uso continuo o diario.
Este bálsamo deja en los labios una sensación de suavidad y la hidratación perdura hasta bastantes horas después y no es necesario retocarlo demasiadas veces al día.

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip BalmBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip BalmBurt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum ButterBurt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
I have tried so many lip balms in the past but this one blows all but one away. I tried the plain one and used it all up I now have one with Calla Lily and it is lovely, it is very lightly tinted red it smells lovely and doesn't have a weird taste to it (not that I'm eating it).
These are a little more than others I have tried but so worth the money I stocked up in the summer but I'm sure I'll pick the odd one up here and there.
Kayla L.
Victoria
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is super drying and doesn’t apply smooth. I know many people rave about this product however it doesn’t work at all for me. The texture is way to harsh and leaves my lips way more chapped then most balms
Kira M.
Ajax
Not the worst lip balm I've ever tried but not as hydrating as I would've liked. The packaging is pretty plain but Burt's Bees is known for pretty simple packaging. The price point is decent but for the same price I could buy a more hydrating drug store chap stick. Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?