BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
Do I ever love this product! it's my favorite lip balm, as it comes in so many different flavors. I love the hydrating one (it smells like coconut) and the pink pomegranate. it really hydrates and soothes my lips, especially in the winter time, and it's really affordable!
Amy L.
This Lip Balm came to my rescue a few years back when my lips were sore and cracked - I'd lost my usual and then favorite, so this was a purchase on a whim and I've never looked back.

The Lip Balm itself is in the standard tube (twisting the bottom reveals the product). No sticking dirty fingers into pots... and we all know as soon as you get a lip balm out, everyone you're with suddenly realises they have dry lips! I often have this in my pocket, my handbag - even one that stays in my car so I can top up when the Heating/ Air Con is on.

Depending on the season there is always a place for Burt and his Bee's. During the colder months my lips typically suffer but this product has put an end to that. The Vitamin E helps to soothe lips as the Beeswax conditions and protects against the elements. Whilst it repairs my dry and damaged smile I'm left with beautiful, hydrated and dare I say kissable lips!

Everyday this finds it's way into my hands. Using this as a primer for Lipstick should be the law. Your lips will be smooth and moisturised - meaning a flawless application of your chosen colour and an increase in the staying power of your Lipstick/ Gloss. This balm also boasts added Peppermint Oil to refresh your lips but also add a little fullness - and we're all after a nice pout.

At the mention of Peppermint Oil, there is no nasty taste to this! Hallelujah! Whilst I love fruity/ citrus flavored balms, eating and drinking can be a bit irritating when everything tastes a bit like raspberry smoothie. You will experience a slight tingling when you apply this, but it isn't uncomfortable.

It isn't sticky like a Vaseline so rather than a 'glossy look' your lips are just left looking hydrated and healthy. Perfect for a 'no make-up' make-up look... And long haired beauties rejoice - You won't find your hair getting stuck to your lips!

Please be aware you will also find the men in your life reaching for this! I purchased one for my BBF (Boy Best Friend) and my Brother so they would stop using mine - they are converts too, as well as all of my girlfriends who got this in their Christmas Stocking!

My love for this Lip Balm has no end, and I will continue to sing it's praises. To add further to my appreciation of this product - it's 100% natural and not tested on animals... Now that has to feel good.

Thank you Burt's Bees!

TIP: Treat your kiss by applying this after exfoliating your lips before bedtime. Rather than an expensive Lip Scrub you can use a soft toothbrush to remove the dead layer of skin that's keeping your pout from perfection.

Alternatively you can also find oodles of recipes for a Homemade Lip Scrub online - my favorite is a combination of Honey, Sweet Almond Oil and Granulated Sugar.

Mwah ♡

Melany A.
QUITO
La cera de abeja acondiciona la piel, MIENTRAS Que la vitamina E, la humecta. Una pizca definitiva de aceite de yerba buena proporciona UN acento refrescante mente Único. ¿El resultado ? Labios lisos y generosos Sobre Los Que todos comentarán.
DE CORAZÓN LO RECOMIENDO:::
Daniella S.
OAKVILLE
This is legitimately the only lip balm I use. Every other lip balm I've ever tried in the history of EVER gives me this weird feeling in my throat. Even the other kinds of Burt's Bees lip balms bother me like the vanilla and coconut one. But the peppermint is PERFECTION. It is the only thing that matters. It is everything.
Jill B.
Again with Burt's Bees, my lips are becoming dependant on it! What I would love is a problem solving lip balm and not one that just masks the issue. I love the flavours of them all, they are really great! I would like to try Burt's again this winter to see if it can withstand the dry winters where I'm from.  Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle CreamBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip BalmBurt's Bees 100% Natural Rejuvenating Lip Balm Acai BerryBurt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip BalmBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Love Burt's Bees lip balm! I have extremely dry skin and use lip balm every day, especially in the winter. This brand is one of my favorite's because there are many excellent flavors and it keeps my lips super moisturized. I keep the tube everywhere, in my purse, in my car, on my bedside table and even in the bathroom! This stuff is miraculous!
The O.
This lip balm is perfect as it keeps lips fully hydrated and moist.

I have the pink and blue colours as well.

The 2 big shames is that:
1.None are coloured
2.Heavily shiny

I always have to use my own super matte lipstick on top as it's colourless and overly shiny.

Would I buy again? Yes as they are the best lip balms for me.
Trixie M.
Scarborough, ON
I have tried this product several times over the years with always the same result. It dries my lips and it makes my lips itch (drives me nuts!) and there is a mild redness and puffiness to my lips (other would pay extra for this - lip plumping action, yey! if not for the itchiness factor  and the extreme dry feel.)There must be something I'm mildly allergic to in the formula and during the years they still include it. Would I recommend it? It works for so many other people that I would say you have to try it for yourself. It does sport natural ingredients and it is a cult classic. Just because I have a reaction to it it might work wonders for you.
Natasha L.
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, KINGSTON UPON THAMES
I've been using this item a few days now and I believe it has helped my lips a little.
My lips were left sore from some derma rolling and nothing I had in the house seemed to be cutting it. I purchased this with high hopes.
The texture is fine but I was surprised to find it has a cool minty texture. I wasn't expecting this. There is nothing wrong with that but it's not what I was expecting. My lips do feel a little better after using this balm several times a year and I would consider buying it again but I'm more likely to try something new if I have the option.
Aimee S.
Belfast , Antrim
Having tried a range of different lip balms, I have finally found my favourite. I received a gift set for Christmas with a range of different scents/flavours and although I would say there are some inconsistencies in formulas across the different scents, I have yet to be disappointed with any of these lip balms. My lips always feel so much healthier after applying this lip balm yet it doesn't dry my lips out over time like other brands that I've tried. I particularly enjoy applying this a few minutes before applying a matte lipstick to create a smoother base.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?