BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alisha M.
Kansas City
Purchased at: CVS
Burt’s bees is a great lip balm as well! I love the original!! I’m not a fan of the colored ones. But have chapped lips this is your product!
Sierra M.
Omaha, NE
Amazing!!!!!!!! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm I love it so much. It's my go to chapstick and I never use any other one. My child uses it as well.
Jessa O.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Target
It is very moisturizing so it does the job at preventing chapped lips. I really enjoy the minty scent. I also like that it applies directly to my lips, no fingers to lips action. Very satisfied overall.
rory d.
Grayson
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to chapstick!! I love this stuff so much! It has such a great smell and fully hydrates my lips! I keep one of these on me at all times in my wallet and my bag! I’ve started noticing other chapsticks do actually dry out your lips more, but this isn’t one of them!
Heather T.
Great Falls
Purchased at: CVS
This lip balm was just ok. I love that it’s affordable and cruelty free. It has a minty taste that I enjoyed and it had a matte feeling once it absorbed but my lips still felt pretty chapped.
Teja Y.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm for as long as I can remember. Great chapstick when you have chapped lips or need to keep them moisturized. I got back and forth between being okay with the smell and not liking it (the only downside but it’s not a deal breaker)
Lourdes M.
Saginaw
Purchased at: CVS
Burt’s bees is my favorite kind of chapstick. I like the peppermint the best. The cooling sensation when you apply it it’s the best when they are chapped.
Lex M.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Dont understand why people are obsessed with Burt’s Bees. Personally, Burt’s Bees dries out my lips
Jasmine S.
Chadron
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite chapstick right here! I love love love the original. It is long lasting and thick but not to thick or greasy.
EVA M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
As a quote un quote crunchy mom all natural products are always at the top of my families lost to purchase. We have been burts bees fans for approximately 4 years now .
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?