BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mimi&Lentil C.
Excellent lip balm. Leave the lips extremely soft and hydrated. I bought it from holland and barrett and I would buy it again. The packaging is comfortable and functional, especially to carry around in a purse. The duration of the hydration is satisfactory, until the evening the lips remain beautiful soft.
Lisa P.
Winnipeg
Can NOT SAY ENOUGH !!!!! Love love this! I used a different brand for years and always had dry lips even using it, now I use this One Burt's Bees and it is AWESOME! First time, then I bought a 4 pack! I now use it every single day and night, will continue as I don't think anything is as good! Amazing product!
Kaylee-Lyne C.
Love! Decent scent, and inexpensive! My only downside is that it is fairly thick when applying but it is a life saver all throughout the winter when it's the season of chapped lips. Actually bought it for the first time last year just because I had heard it was better than most lip balms. They were not wrong!
elise r.
London, Ontario
Great product! I find that within a few hours of application, the lip balm is still on my lips which is important, especially during the winter months. The scent of peppermint is fresh and your lips really feel the effects of using Burt's Bees after only a few days of use! I use this lip balm exclusively now.
Megan P.
I love this lip balm!! I have tried this one as well as the coconut one. I prefer the consistency of this one as the coconut one is more oily. I apply this product multiple times a day - in the morning, throughout the day and before bed. It does a great job at moisturizing my lips and I love the smell!
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
This lip balm has been in my arsenal for years. I use it as the balm underneath lipcolors as a moisturizing layer. It doesn’t warp the lipcolors (except this one Kat von D one, go figure), it also doesn’t slip and slide the lipcolors all over the place.

Love that it’s organic, it moisturizes and provides “grip” for other lip products
Allison H.
Erin, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best lip balms I have used. I have been using this one for a few years and it’s so hydrating for my lips and even tingles (which makes me feel like it’s doing a lot). It’s pretty compact which is great for in my purse or toiletry bag and needless to say I will continue using this product!
Brunette B.
Barry
Used to love this stuff. It gives a cooling tingly feeling and moisturises your lips for a really long time!! I became allergic to one of the ingredients in this so cannot use it anymore. I also cannot use blistex.
Fern S.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
LOVE! Such a good lip balm, I like that it leaves no shine like other lip balms do. If you want this make sure you don't buy the ones with colour. Preferably the mint one- that leaves no shine, although it does leave a tingle in your lips. Perfect for those winter months when your lips get really dry.
Krissi W.
Burt’s Bees lip balms are always really nice, but this one is by far my favourite. It’s currently the only lip balm that I will use. It’s very moisturizing and I love the tingling feeling from the peppermint. Would definitely recommend!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?