BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Daria R.
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever tried in my life I'm actually obsessed with it! My favourite flavour is the peppermint with vitamine E, it's 100% natural and the price is decent, as I've used it every day for the past 7 months and 1/3 is left so hoping it will last a full year. If not then that's not really a big problem, there's no doubt I'll be repurchasing it.
Isabella W.
melbourne
The perfect lip balm! Leaves a tingle on the lips that I think leaves a flattering plump. Not sticky or creamy! Wears super comfortable and definitely worth the price ($7 AUD). Works nicely under lip products! If you're looking for an everyday Chapstick, this is the one!
Rina R.
This is hands down my favourite lip balm and my forever go to! I love how it makes my lips tingle and it is not way too shiny when applied on the lips. I also really like the subtle mint flavour. It can be a bit expensive for some.. but it’s absolutely worth every penny!!
Eliza H.
The Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm was a treat! The packaging was simple yet neat and sophisticated. The lip balm was clear with no tint. It was quite flavourless yet extremely moisturising and revitalising. I would definitely buy again, especially as I am a frequent user
Anna C.
Good product, not an absolute fave as I did not like the fact that it left a white cast over my lips. Lips felt good while the product was on but once it wore off it didn't seem to do much when it comes to repairing my lips. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Carly C.
Wishaw, Wishaw
I love this! I received this in a beautybox and once I finished it. I bought the product. It was fab for my lips. I always tend to give up on lip products as I sometimes feel they aren't doing anything. This was the opposite. It healed my cracked lips and made them soft.
AUDREY T.
LYON
Très bon baume à lèvres, super efficace ! Il hydrate bien sur le court et le long terme même ! J'adore l'utiliser, laisse un bon effet glossy sur les lèvres je trouve. L'odeur est correct, le packaging un peu cheap mais on passe là-dessus comme il est vraiment efficace !
Rachel K.
Lisburn
The name put me off a bit I have to admit. I'm scared of bees, but this stuff is amazing, not everyone will be a fan of the smell, I personally quite like it. Slightly dearer than most lip balms I have came across but especially if you suffer from dry lips this stuff is definitely worth it.
Paula G.
Panama
I like it. Smells too nice and the touch is so grateful. I have the one that comes with strawberry and it's delisious. It's the first time a buy it and i sure do it again. Have a great value but in others drugstores is much expensive. I like it and i recommendet to others
Lorea B.
I was attracted to this product because its 100% natural. I have used 2 sticks and am almost finished on my 3rd and will definitely repurchase. Theres nothing that special about it but it works well and does what it says and also leaves a nice subtle flavour on the lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?