BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This lip balm keeps my lips super smooth and the product does not dry out my lips (like some other balms do) after an extended use. You can purchase it at any convenience store and it lasts a long time. Plus the cool feeling is super refreshing on chapped lips. I will probably buy again and definitely recommend to a friend.
Nina K.
Edinburgh
I put this product on throughout the day to keep my lips soft and not dry. It lasts quite a while but needs a few applications in a day. It is really good quality and I would definitely buy it again because it works really well!
Natalie S.
St.Helens
I would say this was a staple product which everyone should own. Although it's more expensive than other lipbalms, it is very moisturising and gives a subtle smell of honey. I love to apply it when I don't have any other lip product on so that my lips still appear healthy. The packaging is also very cute which is a bonus!
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
I love how thickly this goes on - it's a lip balm for people who don't want to mess around with the thin lip balms that you need to reapply every 20 minutes. It lasts about half the day on me, and I live in a cold climate where furnaces make the air super dry.
Julie R.
UK, England
Brilliant product, always my go to lip balm as I know it always delivers and does more than any other I have tried.  It has a nice tingle when added to the lip area which disappears after a short while, isn't too oily and stays for a while before reapplying.  I have this in my handbag daily and I would thoroughly recommend
e e.
Not a fan? I know some people swear by Burt’s bees, it’s just never really done the job for me. Not super moisturizing, the smell isn’t anything special and is extremely overpriced for what you actually get. Wouldn’t buy Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm again, nor their Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer.
Taryn L.
Anderson , SC
Burts bees has become my "go-to"! The scent is a mild honey scent that is fairly unnoticeable. Other chopsticks I've tried tend to be thin and don't really cling to my lips, but I don't have that problem with the original Burts. This is an excellent chapstick staple that I use on a regular basis and highly recommend.
Katie P.
Dubai , Dubai
Love these and theyre natural so they're good for the lips. I have had 100s of these balms and would recommend them to anyone. They arent the most long lasting but they work and unlike other brands that tend to make your lips dependent on the product, these are great at just resolving the problem of chapped lips.
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
I have very chapped lips just from bad habits and it's great that I can have one in my car, bathroom, room, and purse without worrying where you left it. Burt's bees lip balm does a great job making my lips feel smooth and hydrated.
Renee W.
Halifax, NS
I like this lip balm, it's a nice one to just throw in your purse and have on hand. It has a nice minty scent, and isn't greasy like some balms, it won't melt in your bag. I like to use it over liquid lipsticks, because it is more of a waxy texture, it doesn't effect the integrity of the lipstick or make it glossy.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?