BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I am a loyal burts bees user and prefer this chapstick over any other. I love the way it hydrates my lips and doesn't need to be reapplied every half hour like most chapsticks do. I have one in my desk at work, in my purse and my car so I'm never without it!
Danika D.
I use this Lip Balm every single day and it is incredible! I wouldn't use any other! It is so smooth on the lips and moisturizes so well! This brand comes in several different flavors and the bees wax in the lip balm keeps your lips feeling soft all day!
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
 it is great because it is very moisturizing and is completely natural.  it is not very long lasting but while it is on it is moisturizing. This is my first time using it, it is a great value and it's inexpensive.  would recommend to anyone needing a lip balm .
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
This is my favorite lip balm. It goes on smooth and non-greasy, making my lips feel fresh. I love that this is a natural product, and its gender neutral-perfect to share with my husband.
Katelynn C.
Cicero, IN
I am obsessed with any Burts bees products. They are very very very cute and nicely packaged. They're very easy to apply and use it. I am a repeated use her because I am definitely obsessed with this Chapstick. My brother loves this chopstick also. It smells amazing! definitely recommend;))
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
This is the staple of my life. I do not EVER leave home without my Burts Bees lip balm! I have pretty much every flavor at this point. The original will always be my favorite. I love the cooling menthol to help soothe my dry, cracked lips. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashton S.
LOVE Burts Bees! Wear it as a lip balm or before applying lipstick and it works wonders! It's a good quality product and is not too high priced for being Burt's Bees. I love the natural aspect of it and will continue using this Lip Balm. I have been using this product forever.
Cassandra H.
Bel Aire, KS
The original burts bees! If you're looking for a tingly lip balm then this is the best one out there. It also has a minty taste which I like. It's a good price because let's face it you're probably gonna lose it so buy more than one! This is my go to lip balm.
Camila T.
Del Rio
This is an amazing product. It smell is nice. Doesn't feel heavy at all on the lips. There's are no cons for this product. I use this product almost every day since I have really chapped lips. Perfect value. I would buy this again. It is a really nice product.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I literally can’t live without my Burt’s Bees lib balm! I have super sensitive and dry lips year round (thank you eczema), and I’ve never been able to find a lip balm that’s helped. I use this lip balm regularly and my lips are just about always moisturized.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?