BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Beri H.
Mississauga, ON
This is one of those health/beauty products that I swear by. It's the original, best lip balm ever. Very soft, runs smoothly on the lips, non-greasy, and repairing. Five starts forever!!
Jenna L.
Derby, Derby
I'm not a huge fan of honey, but this was bought for me, and it's now the only lip balm i ever use. Its incredibly moisturising, but never greasy or heavy on the lips
ting 🌸.
Vancouver
I have really dry lips and this lip balm works fine, but I’d like it to be more hydrating, as I have to apply it multiple (like a lot...) times throughout the day.
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
These give the nastiest taste in your mouth. And they don’t really hydrate my lips ... not very long lasting. At least the original.... I like the raspberry one !!
Courtney N.
Chatham
Nice texture. Doesn’t dry out my lips like other lip balms. My go to when I go on vacation where I’m spending a lot of time in the sun and salt water. Effective would purchase again.
yessica o.
Laval, QC
I enjoy the moisture that this balm provides, although I don't feel that it lasts as long. It does have a minty taste and smell to it but it isn't over powering.
Elzhraa E.
Alexandria, Alexandria
Best lip balm ever. I love the packaging but it's very hard to open. The balm itself is refreshing and after few seconds you see the transformation in your lips.
Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
BURTS BEES Lip Balm;

I use this lip balm a lot, especially in the winter. I live in Newfoundland and we get some pretty harsh winters so this is the perfect lip balm for healing, protecting, and moisturising my lips from the cold weather and dryness that comes along. I highly recommend this lip balm to everyone as it is wonderful for all situations! Five stars all the way! Great price, and awesome quality!
layan y.
ajman
The lip balm is really good. It keeps your lips hydrated and gives a good tint to your lips, you probably don’t even need to apply lipstick on day to day basis if you are a college going person. Although it is quite pricy for a lip balm and you can definitely find a better inexpensive alternative for it.
Grace B.
West Midlands
A few years back I had really bad lips so I was looking for a new lip balm because I was using a nivia one at the time and it wasn't doing nothing for me so I chose a burt's bees one and have been using them since.
These lip balms are 100% natural.
The lip balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acid to soften and nourish lips.
The bees wax seals in hydration and the peppermint oil adds a refreshing tingle.
I don't think there is much of a smell to it so if you don't like products with a smell to it this is great for you.
This has given me fantastic results and if you wear matte lipstick it is great to wear after you have taken it off because it moisturises your lips so much.
It isn't stick and it doesn't look glossy in the lips it just leaves them healthy and hydrated.
Like other lip balms this doesn't have a taste so it is perfect for every day use and when you are eating.
It also come in a standard tube so it is easy to apply.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?