BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
This lip balm has been in my arsenal for years. I use it as the balm underneath lipcolors as a moisturizing layer. It doesn’t warp the lipcolors (except this one Kat von D one, go figure), it also doesn’t slip and slide the lipcolors all over the place.

Love that it’s organic, it moisturizes and provides “grip” for other lip products
Allison H.
Erin, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best lip balms I have used. I have been using this one for a few years and it’s so hydrating for my lips and even tingles (which makes me feel like it’s doing a lot). It’s pretty compact which is great for in my purse or toiletry bag and needless to say I will continue using this product!
Megan P.
I love this lip balm!! I have tried this one as well as the coconut one. I prefer the consistency of this one as the coconut one is more oily. I apply this product multiple times a day - in the morning, throughout the day and before bed. It does a great job at moisturizing my lips and I love the smell!
Brunette B.
Barry
Used to love this stuff. It gives a cooling tingly feeling and moisturises your lips for a really long time!! I became allergic to one of the ingredients in this so cannot use it anymore. I also cannot use blistex.
Krissi W.
Burt’s Bees lip balms are always really nice, but this one is by far my favourite. It’s currently the only lip balm that I will use. It’s very moisturizing and I love the tingling feeling from the peppermint. Would definitely recommend!
Fern S.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
LOVE! Such a good lip balm, I like that it leaves no shine like other lip balms do. If you want this make sure you don't buy the ones with colour. Preferably the mint one- that leaves no shine, although it does leave a tingle in your lips. Perfect for those winter months when your lips get really dry.
Pau✨ A.
Yucatán, México
I was asking around what is the best lip balm and everyone kept saying "Burt's Bees" so I bought one to test and I ended up buying a bunch of the mixed flavored packages because everyone in my family loved it! It works soooo well and the smell is sooo nice. Really recommend itWorks like a charm!
Anna T.
A good lip balm but not my favourite. It's one I would reach for when my lips are normal/in good condition but I wouldn't use it for when they need serious help. It's also a bit pricier since it's Burt's Bees (the ingredients...etc). Not the best lip balm for some serious TLC but good on normal days
Meredith D.
The only lip balm that I buy! This staple keeps your lips feeling soft and smooth. The price point is just right and there is lots of variety in the lip balm line now.
Grace B.
Corbeil, ON
This is the best lip balm ever! Lots of other lip balms have alcohols in it to make you keep using their lip balm but Burt's Bees is so moisturizing! It is also very healing and has a cool feeling. This is the only lip balm I use and I will never go back!  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?