BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
I find Burt's bee lip balm to be quite moisturizing and thick. I found it didn't go on that easily. As well, I found to be quite expensive. I found that for the price, it does not compete with other chapsticks. I would not likely purchase it again.
Jessica F.
Bought this while I was in California  by lips were drying out in the heat and my lips loved it. The packaging is the usual chapstick packaging, little tube with a cap lid. The product goes on nicely and you don't need a lot and the product it rich and spreads well. They offer a range of different flavours and colours so good variety product. Does what it says and it a good price. Would recommend as a stable lip balm in your bag.
Chelsea D.
For dry, chapped lips this is not my favourite. It offers temporary relief but has never helped my lips in any way. They are quite pricey too. There are better brands that will help hydrate your lips. Also, Burt's Bees also leaves a waxy feel to the lip. All this being said, the scents available are amazing
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ

I've tried so many lip balms, and this is my ultimate favorite one. I have extremely dry lips that will flake and it makes my lips looks extremely unattractive. This keep its nice and moisturized with a great cooling sensation. I always wait for it to go on sale because I just wouldn't pay the $4 for such a small item.
🌙Becky D.
I have a lot of Burt's Bees lip balms in a collection and if i am being completely honest, i am a tad obsessed with them. I find that although it can be a bit pricier than an average lip balm, it is absolutely worth the price. The balm is extra nourishing and there are tons of delicious flavours to try. My personal favourites are the lip tint balms as they give a subtle hue to the lips whilst reviving moisture to your lips.
Katie T.
I have a lot of lip balms and I have tried a lot of lip balms and this one is my favourite by far. It’s so hydrating and I don’t leave my house without this lip balm and it’s so cheap it’s so nice to put under a drying lipstick.
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
This product i s truly amazing. Hands down to burt's bees. The aroma and the scent of the lip balm is mind-blowing, even though this chap stick is original. On top of that, They keep your lips hydrated and soft. So if you're tired of chapped lips or dry lips and want them to be smooth and soft again, i would highly recommend Burt's bees lip balm!
TEMITOPE A.
North York, ON
I got it from a beauty box. I have always seen this brand around and i have never gotten around to trying it. I just started a month a go and i use it especially before i sleep. It is so soft and easily absorbs on the lips it feels like butter and you can tell it is very natural as the smell is great and the way it feels on application. In Just in one month my flaking lips have stopped and it is very smooth and plump.
Jen D.
Vancouver
This was my favourite lip balm for a long time. I love the pepperminty feeling you get while wearing this balm. During high school I probably purchased about 15 of these. For a good affordable lip balm with decently good ingredients, I would recommend this one. Lots of different options now for scents too!
Amy S.
Caledonia, ON
So far the best lip balm at the drug store. I have used this since middle school (10 years ago!) and it's still one of the best. The packaging is ugly, but that doesn't matter at all to me. I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart. I highly recommend! It's worth the price for sure (and it's not any more expensive than others)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?