BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley L.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love using this product! I use this in the winter when my lips get chapped and it works wonders! You can get it basically anywhere and the price is very affordable and it lasts a long time!
Kelsey E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great at healing lips fast even when they’re in the worst shape. Is a gentle product that I feel good even giving to my kiddos to use on their lips when need be. Flavor is just right. Love that there is just enough flavor to feel it and know it’s on your lips but it isn’t flavored with some overbearing fruit flavor either.
Kaylee R.
Tried this product for the first time a few months ago, can not say I'm dissatisfied. I love every Burt's Bees product I have tried so far! This has been some of the best lip care I have ever tried!
Stephanie F.
Sylvania
Love the cooling feeling this leaves on my lips and always keeps them feeling hydrated.
Aya E.
jersey city
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This lip balm has help me out through many winters because it has an amazing hydrating feeling that cures any chapped lips for sure!
Madi M.
Missoula
Original is a classic you know can't complain. I say live a little though. Spice it up with the Chai or mango flavor! All in all you can't ask for a better drug store lip balm but I prefer the flavored ones.
Delillylicious C.
Scranton
Purchased at: Amazon
Classic peppermint scent, best chapstick around. Only kind I’ll use, available in most stores
Sarah L.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I have super dry lips that easily get chapped throughout the year, even if I am super hydrated. Unfortunately this chapstick did not help my cause either.
dao m.
Utah
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually get cheaper chapstick, but since Burts Bees is one of my favorite brands I gave it a go. It leaves your lips feeling really hydrated and nice, but I'm not sure I'd buy again.
Daisy A.
Centralia, WA
Once winter is here my go to for my chapped lips ima Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm. It leaves my lips feelings so hydrated and smooth I absolutely love it. It met my expectations, I 10/10 recommend to others 👌🏼
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?