BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emma C.
Kingston, WA
This is the most amazing chapstick out there! It actually does the job and moisturizes your lips! Love all of the different flavors they have. My favorite is peppermint, which is great for healing chapped lips. Pomegranate is another favorite :)
Allie S.
Gap , PA
For the price, and the hype, this is just meh. It doesn't smell spectacular- and doesn't prevent chapping or promote healing better than "fun" lip balms (e.g. Bonnie Belle or Lip Smackers). Stick with the Carmex friends, or Vaseline Lip Therapy.
batiah o.
I started using this product around the beginning of 2017. Best decision I've ever made. Never going back to carmex! It's amazing. Not pricey either. I love that it's all natural. My lips have never looked better! Get this! You won't regret it.
Elissa M.
Newton
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm does the job. It protects your lips from being chapped, but I would not recommend. The stick was dry, and did not apply onto my lips smoothly. I felt like i had to apply a lot to make my lips feel quenched. It felt more like a coating than anything.
Audry H.
Alpharetta, GA
I like the minty feeling of Burt’s bees lip balms. It leaves a nice nonsticky finish while still leaving a protective coat over the lips. I prefer using Burt’s bees right before putting on lipstick or gloss because of the finish, however it’s not my favorite for very cold and windy days.
Sabrina A.
Mabelvale
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this stuff. It’s so organic. I love everything about it. My children all use this, especially my youngest who gets chapped lips from teething often so he uses it more then anyone. I would buy again and recommend to anyone especially parents since it’s such an organic brand.
Zoe A.
My tried and true lip blam! I absolutely love this stuff! It makes my lips so soft and luscious! The smell is great and it's so moisturizing during the winter season when my lips are absolutely a hot mess! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Shaune P.
Buckeye
This is my favorite lip balm at the moment. I have one in my purse, with my makeup collection, and one in my bathroom. It is really moisturizing and really helps to heal my chapped lips without making me feel like I have to keep reapplying it.
Lindsey S.
Lansing
This is one of my favorite lip balms! All natural and tastes so minty! It actually freshens your breath! I love this chap stick. It goes on super smooth and leaves my chapped lips Feeling soft and refreshed! Highly recommended this product! ;)
Katie M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the simplicity of Burt's Bees! Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and doesn't have a strong scent or greasy feeling. I use it under lipsticks as a moisturizer as well and haven't run into issues with it affecting longevity of the color.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?