BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Melanie B.
San Juan
I have to admit this is my recent buy and I cannot live without it. I love how gentle it is on my lips and the minty feeling it gives me. Another huge thing I love is how much it lasts me and use it nonstop during the day. I definitely recommend it.
Chelsea L.
Woodstock
Love this lipchap! Always have it in my bag :) Once I put it on in the morning it hydrates my lips right away and lasts nearly all day. It's a great item for during the winter months. It's very much nearly the same as lush's lipbalms. Recommend 100%
Holly T.
Sheffield
My favourite lip balm of all time. I love the light menthol feel and smell. So moisturising and feels great on the lips. Love the Burt's Bees brand I think it's so cute. I have repurchased 4 or 5 times. I prefer the original to any flavours, though.
Ruby C.
Adelaicr
My all time favourite lip balm! Soothing yet tingly lip balm that leaves your lips conditioned and minty. I have used more than ten tubes of this since I first tried it over two years ago. The tubes last very well, I can't stop buying this product!!
Jennifer P.
Leave lips feeling extra moisturised, however a little pricey compared to other brands. Bought it in my local boots and these products are very accessible. The packaging is very practical and means that the lip balm can be put into bags and pockets.
Loren W.
I felt like this nourished my lips however it felt a little dry and didn't apply as nicely as other lip products. It was nice knowing I was using natural products on my lips and I felt like once it was on the balm stayed for a lengthy period of time
Ally U.
Lincoln
  This product is a funny one because once you get past the horrible smell and feel of beeswax the product is actually quite moisturising and healthy for your lips .. I recommend buying one in a few different scents,  my favourite is the pomegranate.
Tessa V.
Caledon
This is a product I've been using for years and have bought multiple times. It's something I continue to buy for it's good value at a good price as well as simple easy to use packaging that allows for easy application. I would buy this product again
Sarah Heidi P.
Oxford, Oxford
I love this lip balm! I love the unique taste/scent and the coolness of the product on my lips. The balm is long lasting and doesn't not need a thick layer in order to actually sooth my lips. I also like that the product is all natural ingredients.
Mairead C.
Vergennes, VT
I will always love Burt's Bees lip balms! I always have one on me, and the amount that I put through the wash in high school is embarrassing. So I go back and buy again and again. Love the originals and the tinted ones best. Long last perfection! :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?