BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica L.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my #1 go to! Can’t say enough good things about burts bees! This is the only lip balm I’ll use and when I’m out seriously nothing else compares! I love the peppermint one the most!
Katie E.
Lancashire
I really love this lip balm, it has been my favourite for a long time. At £4 some people think it’s a bit much for a lip balm but it lasts ages and makes your lips really hydrated. I 100% will buy again and recommend it.
Raba'a H.
Milton, ON
Been using the brand for over 5 years! Good for putting on when you want to wear lipstick! I’d recommend sticking to the original one rather then the flavoured, they don’t seem to have the same effect! It’s small and fits perfectly in my wristlet!
GRACE J.
Toronto
I'm only a fan of the original Burt's bee. I love mint lip balms where I can feel a cool sensation on my lips. Although it does its job, it is not as effective as other lip balms I've used.
Lauren G.
Stratford, PE
I have this in the honey scent and I absolutely love it! It doesn’t tingle the lips too much but is still super effective in combatting dry, chapped lips. Would recommend this to everyone!
Carla T.
Winnipeg, MB
This lip balm is seriously thick! It works great in the cold northern winters! I use this every night before bed, but wouldn’t use this throughout the day as it feels too thick on my lips.
Kelsey G.
Great. Works amazingly well. Reasonably priced. Easy to carry around or keep in multiple locations. Soft, but not too soft when applying. Great scent and feels nice on. Definitely would repurchase forever. Other brands don't compare at this price-point.
Carol X.
markham
I love the taste and smell of this, it’s very moisturizing and I like a lot of lip balm, this lip balm lasts on your lips! I don’t have to re-apply as much and it is very smooth to apply.
Lauren A.
I’ve always suffered with really dry lips, and very few lip balms help solve the problem. I purchased this a few weeks ago, based on good reviews from friends and it’s safe to say I will never use another lip balm!!
Jess C.
Stevenage
It is very moisturising even when my lips are extremely dry and cracked. I think personally it is worth the price that I bought it for and I use it nearly every day and I definitely recommend this brands lip balms
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?