BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
This is my go to lip balm. It leaves your lips smooth and hydrated, and I really love the cooling sensation it gives due to the presence of mint in the formula. This is my secret weapon when using matte liquid lipstick, acts really good as primer also.
Lizette Z.
Me encanta! Hidrata super bien los labios, no te los deja pesados ni pegajosos. Huele delicioso! Me gusta mucho que la marca siempre utiliza puros productos naturales. Después de haber usado Burt's bees beeswax ya no lo suelto! Sobre todo en invierno ;)
🍁Emm🍁 C.
Hamburg
I love this chapstick.It is very cream and applies smoothly.It comes in the classic tube form which makes it great for car.It lasts nicely and leaves the lips soft.I tried it recently and I would suggest it to my friends.My boyfriend has it in his car.
Emily t.
ottawa, ON
This is my mom's favorite chapstick. For her she says its the only one that keeps her lips moisturized. Its worth it being a little bit above the average price of a lip balm. She also appreciates the lack of smell, and the easy to use packaging.    s
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This was an OK lip balm. I went through about half the tube and stopped using it. I had this in the coconut scent and i did like how the smell didn't linger....but I didn't like how it felt too waxy on my lips. I was pretty conscious of this being my my lips.
maczone z.
I love this product it is so good like I used it everyday and it keeps my lips hydrated through the day and it's so natural I love it. its like the best lip balm very very good which makes your lips soft and protect your lips from getting dry and heard and chippy.
Shelby P.
i use the product daily, i keep it in my purse. its doesn't feel like anything is on your lips which is nice, i also have the strawberry which smells amazing , it defiantly moisturizes your lips and last for awhile. i would recommend this lip palm.
Amy M.
City of Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Nice nourishing formula, comes in a variety of different scents that just smell really great. I’ve tried the mango and pomegranate one! Non sticky light weight formula, nice sleek packaging. Travel friendly. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
TJ H.
Love love love. I throw this into everyone's stocking at Christmas, and keep it in my purse and car. It is minty and leaves your lips feeling so soft and smooth without being waxy. It's a little pricier than other lip balms but worth every penny.
inactive u.
Nova Scotia
this lip balm is an essential for me I get chapped lips and this is honestly the only thing that helps, my lips are always super soft and I always have one of these in my bag! very affordable and very cute packaging, I would recommend this to everyone

Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?