BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jacquelyn O.
Thornhill, ON
Absolutely love these chapsticks! They make my lips feel so soft and smooth and one application lasts me for hours and is especially useful during the winter when the weather dries out my skin. Would definitely recommend to others!
Shelby F.
Saskatoon, SK
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go-to lip balm! I love the minty flavour and find it so refreshing to apply throughout the day. I also find it keeps my lips feeling moisturized and I don’t need to keep reapplying it either.
vivian w.
Mississauga, ON
Typical lip balm, the only complaint is that since my lips are dry it can be slightly uncomfortable to press hard on my lips but i do do that since i feel like the lip balm doesn’t go on my lips enough
Milly B.
Very handy lip balm, perfect size to keep in your purse, pocket, or whatever.
Love the feeling it leaves my lips with, without even applying to much.
It last a decent amount of hours.
i even apply it before using matte lipsticks.
Jamie G.
Spring Hill, QLD
This classic lipbalm has a minty, tingly feeling and it keeps your lips hydrated for hours. Perfect for under lipstick or alone, I have several of these so I can apply whenever I need to. The ingredients are fantastic! I even wore it on my wedding day!
natty H.
Hands down one of my favorite lip balms! At first I was caught off guard by it's minty feel and smell (my fault) when I used it but now I love it. I use it every single day multiple times. It is the first thing I use when I wake up and last I use when I go to sleep. I don't feel it leaves my lips dryer as I use and it brings out a nice pink, without being tinted. Some other types of lip balms make my lips look a bit pale, this one doesn't.
Magalie P.
Victoria, BC
It’s not bad, it’s not great. It doesn’t repair your chapped lips BUT it does help to stop them from getting worst. I like this product in the winter especially because it creates a protecting barrier for my lips against the cold wind. It is also small enough to keep in my pocket or my pencil case when I’m off to school.
Keeley C.
Folkestone
I’ll ALWAYS have a burst bees lip balm on me. I have ridiculously dry lips during the winter (I’m hoping I’m not the only one) and this helps so much! I bought mine in boots. They can be fairly expensive but you pay for what you get! My favourite is definitely the peppermint balm, leaves your lips with a nice tingle!
Stefany Y.
Brampton, ON
Personally, I can never see the hype over this particular Lipbalm. I find that it provides an "ok" layer of moisture and disapears pretty quickly, alsoo I noticed that it almost dries out my lips more. It's nice if it is just something quick to  pick up and need for the time being, but not a repurchase item.
Donna W.
barnsley
The burst bees I use has a sort of menthol feel to it. I love how it makes my lips feel afterwards, as I suffer with chapped lips especially in the winter. I would even go as far as saying it’s better than chapstick! I would recommend to everyone who duffers with dry, chapped lips.
Now to try the different flavours.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?