BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Madison L.
such an awesome lip balm! super moisturizing and makes your lips feel great, super effective and not extremely costly. would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for a good lip balm! typically able to purchase this at any drugstore or super store!
Anima G.
London
LOVE THIS! I have honey and peppermint. I use it religiously. Feels really great on my lips but not sticky. Have it in every pocket of coat. Especially handy in the winter time when lips get dry
Shelby R.
Eganville
A great lip balm. My lips are extremely dry during the winter so this lip balm is a necessity in my purse. You can feel it working within seconds, it’s slightly more expensive than other lip balms but it’s definitely worth it.
Katie A.
falmouth
This product is by far my favourite and I use it all the time. The packaging is durable and long lasting. I have brought it for friends, family and I, time and time again. The natural vibes are fantastic and work really well!
Nicole S.
St, AB
All time favourite lip balm. I have one in all of my bags, beside my nightstand, in my car, etc. It tingles a bit as you put it on so it feels very fresh and cooling. It’s a great value and I would always recommend to a friend!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
This is the best chapstick that actually heal chapped lips. I use this regularly throughout the winter months. It is organic and has safe ingredients which i love. It also smells minty fresh.
Jessica L.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my #1 go to! Can’t say enough good things about burts bees! This is the only lip balm I’ll use and when I’m out seriously nothing else compares! I love the peppermint one the most!
Katie E.
Lancashire
I really love this lip balm, it has been my favourite for a long time. At £4 some people think it’s a bit much for a lip balm but it lasts ages and makes your lips really hydrated. I 100% will buy again and recommend it.
Raba'a H.
Milton, ON
Been using the brand for over 5 years! Good for putting on when you want to wear lipstick! I’d recommend sticking to the original one rather then the flavoured, they don’t seem to have the same effect! It’s small and fits perfectly in my wristlet!
GRACE J.
Toronto
I'm only a fan of the original Burt's bee. I love mint lip balms where I can feel a cool sensation on my lips. Although it does its job, it is not as effective as other lip balms I've used.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?