BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Taylor C.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the feeling that this lip balm leaves on my lips. It’s smooth and leaves a tingly feeling, which I love. However, it takes a lot of slathering into my lips to saturate them enough to feel like they’re moisturized. Kinda waxy (which makes sense).
Natalie M.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Target
I prefer some of the other versions of Burt’s Bees lip balm. I know this is like the OG, but it seems a bit harsh, especially when your lips are already chapped. It burns a bit. I’ll still use it in a pinch because I love this brand, but it’s not my favorite.
Hannah C.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I can honestly say that this is my favorite lip balm. While I do use other products I prefer Burt’s Bees BG far. The product works for a while so I don’t have to constantly reapply. Along with that it feels so natural and the ingredients are amazing
Leigh W.
Tuscaloosa
Purchased at: Target
This brand uses something that can irritate my chapped lips. It’s disappointing because I love that it’s all natural. It’s harsh for my lips, but my husband loves it! I do recommend this product to users who like natural beauty products.
Kylie T.
When I used my flavored beeswax lip balm from Burt’s Bees- it seemed to soothe my lips, but I feel it gave the same results as Vaseline. I haven’t used it for a few years. It’s relatively okay priced for a drugstore natural lip balm, but I’m unsure if i’d Buy it again.
Kate V.
Great love it I will definitely recommend to everyone who love to have chapsticks like me I love have chapstick and have so many but you can never have to many chapstick for the winter months and who doesn’t love chapstick
Lisa F.
Herminie, PA
I can always depend on Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm when my lips feel dry and cracked. I been using this product now for almost two years. It feels so great on my lips and no wax feeling. The price is also just perfect. If you have dry, cracked lips I recommend their lip balm.
Kimberly J.
sulphur
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite product from burt's bees. Very simple but doesnt lack on quality. I always have a tube of this laying around.
M K.
Purchased at: Target
This product is awesome I have used it for many years now. It is very cold where I live and this lip balm keeps my lips from cracking. I think that it also gives you lips some color from how deep conditioning it is. Would recommend to anyone in a cold climate!
Faven P.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The best chapstick hands down. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. This chapstick surpasses my expectations. I’ve tried other ‘flavors’ but the vitamin and peppermint is the best and doesn’t leave any color stain on my lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?