Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I really like the feeling that this lip balm leaves on my lips. It’s smooth and leaves a tingly feeling, which I love. However, it takes a lot of slathering into my lips to saturate them enough to feel like they’re moisturized. Kinda waxy (which makes sense).
I prefer some of the other versions of Burt’s Bees lip balm. I know this is like the OG, but it seems a bit harsh, especially when your lips are already chapped. It burns a bit. I’ll still use it in a pinch because I love this brand, but it’s not my favorite.
When I used my flavored beeswax lip balm from Burt’s Bees- it seemed to soothe my lips, but I feel it gave the same results as Vaseline. I haven’t used it for a few years. It’s relatively okay priced for a drugstore natural lip balm, but I’m unsure if i’d Buy it again.
Great love it I will definitely recommend to everyone who love to have chapsticks like me I love have chapstick and have so many but you can never have to many chapstick for the winter months and who doesn’t love chapstick
I can always depend on Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm when my lips feel dry and cracked. I been using this product now for almost two years. It feels so great on my lips and no wax feeling. The price is also just perfect. If you have dry, cracked lips I recommend their lip balm.
This product is awesome I have used it for many years now. It is very cold where I live and this lip balm keeps my lips from cracking. I think that it also gives you lips some color from how deep conditioning it is. Would recommend to anyone in a cold climate!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos