BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Oscarina M.
this is the best lip balm to put before the lip makeup or in the night, i always buy it,  Is very good moisturizes a lot, i buy it in a makeup store close to my house, It's very affordable and for the Result it gives is very very good. i recommend this to all my friend.
Megan W.
I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I ordered this from Amazon, and despite it being cheap, it had great reviews. It looks and smells nice, but after using it for the first time I found my lips were tingling and stinging. I know sometimes this happens but this was causing discomfort so I wiped it off and tried again later. The outcome was absolutely nothing - my lips looked and felt exactly the same.
Korede B.
Witham, ['', '', '']
It does the job! It feels a stingy kind of sensation once you apply it but personally I like that. It helps my lips become smooth at first application but other time it just faded. This is a product you need to re-apply a lot. It's quite pricey so I don't recommend buying it for the price.
Ashley W.
This Lip balm!!! what can I say, I think I have 100s of theses in total, in the car, in the house, in countless bag! probably even in shoes, This is my go to lip balm. it always keeps my lips extra soft and never dry. I like its soft and velvet texture, I've always hated sticky lip balm so this one is perfect. if your like me then you have to give it a try ill have 100s like me before you know it!!
Sarah B.
I may be the only person in the world that doesn't like these lip balms, but so be it! I find that it doesn't last long on my lips at all. I have other, cheaper lip balms that do a much better job, smell better, etc. for cheaper. If you're a fan of the 'natural ingredients' concept but looking for something that lasts longer and is more hydrating, I'd recommend Nivea's Pure & Natural line to you.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
Four stars because I wish it wasn't peppermint. I love this lip balm and so I'm only going to review it's downside (because there is only one). I don't like the peppermint. When are lips the most chap? Winter. Why the heck would I want my lips and mouth area to feel even colder in those months. I don't. Please give me a plain one and I'll be happy. It's lip balm, after all, I don't want to eat it, it doesn't need to taste like things.
Paige M.
Girvan
I have the small tin version of this and always keep it in my handbag for everyday use while I'm out. You have to rub your finger in it quite vigorously to get some product and may have to repeat application more than once to feel as bough you have anything on your lips. However it is fantastically hydrating and the use of spearmint and aloe Vera works wonders on dry lips. Quite pricey for lip balm.
Lime S.
Lewes, Lewes
I am head over heels in love with this item! It glides smoothly onto my lips and almost instantly i can feel an improvement to them, especially in these cold winter months! It is so important to me that i keep my lips both hydrated and looking good still around this time of year and this seems to do the trick just nice.
A perfect drugstore find if you ask me.

[product:burt's-bees-beeswax-lip-balm]
Louise S.
Barnstaple, Barnstaple
This is my Holy Grail lip balm! It has been for many years. I suffer from severely dry, chapped lips no matter what the season and it sorts them out with no problems at all. I love the slight tingle and it glides on smoothly. One stick lasts me ages so it's great value for money, too. Of all their balms, this is my favourite and works the best for me. Will definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Francisco S.
Doral, FL

Es excelente para personas como yo que sufren de labios secos, porque es natural no hay inconvenientes de reacciones adversas. Un consejo para usar este producto es aplicarlo por la noche antes de acostarse ya que por la noche no usamos los labios y esto puede durar más tiempo haciendo su efecto y por la mañana notará que sus labios son más suaves.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?