BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Eugenia K.
Natural ingredients, I like it. Nice texture. It meets my expectations. A lot of flavors to choose from. I don’t know about it’s effectiveness. I bought it couple of times.
Grace C.
Bemidji , MN
Purchased at: Target
i LOVE burt’s bees chapstick, it works better than any other lip balm i’ve used. makes your lips super soft and i really enjoy the peppermint flavor. it may seem kind of pricey but it is definitely worth it, i recommend.
Amber S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great stuff! I enjoy the feeling it leaves after it is off your lips. Good stuff well worth the money.
Shelby L.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my all time favorite chap stick! It goes on smooth and really hydrated your lips! I love it for chapped lips and even to maintain healthy smooth lips! It’s very affordable and a great product!
Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Target
The only chapstick I can use now! Tingles when applied but moisturizes well! I have these stashed all over the house and car.
Susan H.
Des Moines , IA
Works great if your lips are chapped. I buy the multi packs so I can keep them wherever I might need it. I love this product!

👣Shaye 💙.
Haworth
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it!! I needed some good lip balm after winter hit and this is my go too. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm it’s so gentle and easy to apply!
Jerrica B.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly can not say enough good stuff about these lip balms! Love Burts Bees! My lips always feel amazing and the honey smell is wonderful! They don’t feel too glossy or sticky. They just feel wonderful and smooth!
Maya W.
Newland
Natural kick of peppermint gives a much desired tingly feeling to the overall beyond succesful moisturization. I buy this kind constantly, my #1 choice
HannahBeth S.
Bedford, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to chapstick. Literally put some on as I began writing this review. The stick itself lasts a long time and always feels and smells great. Still great even when it’s sat in a hot car or been through the washer/dryer.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?