BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jonni C.
Tucson
Great stuff! Goes on smooth .... Great for all ages and males and females ... No tint ... No sweet taste ... Just good for your lips
Caz M.
middletown
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loved it helped so much I can’t wait to try out the other products definitely would recommend truly was a miracle worker
Sarah A.
Herminie, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to product. It doesn’t leave my lips feeling more dry/chapped as other lip balms do. This is the most effective lip balm I have used. I love the tingle I get and I always recommend this to other people.
callie f.
Wenatchee
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely adore the way this makes my lips feel! The cooling tingle really assures me that it's working and just smells so good.
Nina D.
Orange
You really can't go wrong with the Burt's bees brand.  We actually got this in a sample when I got out of the hospital, and having elevated levels of hormones, my lilps are dry all the time.  So the Burt's bees saved the day.  The quality is very nice.
Julia K.
Kirkwood, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this product a lot, although a little goes a long way. It’s very thick and noticeable on my lips, but it does cure chapped lips. Reasonable price for the quality and it smells pretty good too! I would recommend
M K.
Purchased at: Target
This product is awesome I have used it for many years now. It is very cold where I live and this lip balm keeps my lips from cracking. I think that it also gives you lips some color from how deep conditioning it is. Would recommend to anyone in a cold climate!
Camille L.
Meridian
My daughter has super chapped lips all the time, and she has very sensitive skin. I had tried so many products and this one is the one that really made the most difference. Since she's only 9, we didn't get a tint, but we might try a different flavor next time.
Lisa F.
Herminie, PA
I can always depend on Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm when my lips feel dry and cracked. I been using this product now for almost two years. It feels so great on my lips and no wax feeling. The price is also just perfect. If you have dry, cracked lips I recommend their lip balm.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to love Burt’s bees lip balm when it was hard to find, idk if the formula changed in recent years now that it’s in virtually every store bc now if i use it, I get chapped lips immediately. Super weird since I use a knockoff brand of this and it is perfectly fine 🤷🏻‍♀️
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?