BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kim C.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Target
I got this for my daughter and she loves Burt Bees lip balm. It is a little pricey!! You to buy what works for those chapped lips..
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
i LOVE my burt’s bees! it is my go-to chapstick, always. makes my lips super soft and not dry out. subtle scent and inexpensive
Sydney M.
Purchased at: Target
I love the original! The price is a little more expensive than other brands but I frequently use this brand so I don’t mind the price
Margeaux R.
Evansville
Purchased at: Walmart
love how it moisturizes your lips all day long. Super decent price for the quality of the product. Great brand!! & packed cute & yet simple. Also easy to open & simple travel friendly size.
Leah B.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Target
The product is effective and gets the job done. It usually comes in a pack of four and around $3 depending on the store.
Loretta A.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a great product to use for everyday wear or even sometimes under your regular lipstick. It's great for keeping your lips soft and supple. I always keep a tube on hand for my four year old granddaughter to use. She feels like a big girl when she  applies it to her lips. The good thing is that it's made with ingredients you can trust.
Christy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product, I’m not in love with it. I’m a first time Burt’s Bee’s user. I think that the lip balm does have a bit of an odd scent. It is effective in making my lips smooth, but the texture and scent throw me off. I may try a different scent next time!
member-561ad
Yu can find this brand anywhere. I use to buy them from old navy frequently . A lil more pricier but worth the cost
Diana E.
Eureka
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great and tastes great too. My lips get so dry in the winter they crack open. This works especially well under lipstick too.
Nicole A.
Leesburg
I love this product hurts bee is my favorite brand taste and smell so good must have in any makeup bag good for on the go
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?