BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tayla M.
Auckland
I like this. But, sometimes it feels a little clumpy,but the peppermint smell is nice.the slightly tingling feeling is nice, it does apply smooth if you layer it a bit. I would recommend it but there are just a little bit of clumps but you can smooth them out 👍🏻, overall pretty good.
Katarina F.
I think this is a classic when it comes to lip care. It's very rich and it lasts for a long time - great for winter months. Tiny hint - scrub your lips with a toothbrush, then apply it over your lips before you go to bed. No more chapped lips!  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Sarah L.
Love Burts bees 🐝 as there products are all natural and amazing! I suffer from dry lips and I find that this completely resolves that for me. I really wouldn’t be without this in my handbag, amazing product!
Amelia M.
Absolutely love this balm, honestly a holy grail! It's saved my lips from cracking and flaking on so many occasions and I can't fault it at all. I apply it morning and night & it keeps my lips hydrated & supple 24 hours a day.
Kat I.
Darguina
love the product very much
It is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feeling
And I felt the result of magnificencelove the product very much
And I felt the result of magnificence
Saria S.
This is my absolute favourite lip balm! It really sinks into the skin and works great to soften them. The peppermint does leave a tingling feeling on the lips but it' nice and cooling, especially on winter-chapped lips. I buy this one every season and I'm always happy with the results.
💡آلُِآء ع.
Al, Saudi Arabia
It is wonderful and helpful to the lips, I recommend it and its smell is beautiful.
This is a mango and I don't know if there are different but wonderful flavors.
Liz T.
This is the best lip balm I have ever used. I have severely dry lips that can get so chapped that my skin peels, especially in the cold Canadian winter.  This soothes my lips and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I use it all day, every day. It also wears well under lipsticks.
Carlotta D.
Mirano, Venice
I love this chapstick! It’s so nourishing on the lips and the smell is great. The packaging is pretty sleek and easy to take with you all the time. I finished my first one and I’m currently on the second
Etana D.
Ottawa, ON
This is my go-to lip balm whenever I'm planning on wearing lipstick. I enjoy the thin, non sticky formula that works wonderfully on my dry lips. Layering lipstick over this product doesn't ruin the lipstick formula, but it also keeps your lips moisturised for a long time. Very affordable, too.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?