BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jasleen S.
Nobleton, SD
My favourite type of chapstick! Affordable, effective without all the chemicals. I usually pick it up at shoppers drug mart in Canada. It’s nourishing! It also tastes good and doesn’t leave a film on the lips.
Courtney O.
Mount Pearl, NL
This is my go to lip balm! I am a lip balm addict and I go through so many of the original Burt’s bees, it’s insane! I keep one everywhere! Keeps my lips mosturized and conditioned without being super thick.
Kelsey H.
London , ON
I love this lip balm! Burt’s bees is 100% natural so you can feel confident in what you are putting on your skin. The one with mango butter is my favourite so far. I love that it’s nourishing but not greasy.
Lynsey M.
Upper Dunbar street, Wick
Cult Classic lip balm. Natural, does the job. Nice bright packaging, would but again and recommend. Even my man borrowed it to use on his chapped lips in the winter time. Scotland’s weather means we need it
stefanny M.
Santo domingo
Its an ok product, its smells a bit odd but the price is ok. You can purchase it almost everywhere. I do recommend the product its soft on the lips and hydrating as well. Its size is very practical as well.
Natalie A.
Moose Jaw
By far the best chap stick I've used. It does great things to my lips plumps and tingles and feels amazing! I would highly recommend this product to other people. It is affordable and perfect for traveling.
Maddy K.
I am so inlove with this product, i bought it for the first time 3 years ago and use it constantly since its basically the only chapstick that has really worked for me it completely met my expectations and i would recommend to everyone!
Sonia P.
Pretty standard lip balm. Better than nothing but I don't find it provides long lasting hydration. It does come in a variety of scents which is a bonus, and you can usually find packages on sale on amazon.
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
Got this is the grapefruit flavour and I LOVE it. Super hydrating on your lips and long lasting. Put it on before bed and my lips still feel amazingly hydrated when I wake up. The flavour is light and fresh.
Kira D.
Calgary
Nice minty lip balm. I notice big improvement for a short time so reapply lots but it is smooth and gentle and overall a great lip balm with natural ingredients that won’t hurt your lips. Would recommend
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?