BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cyn T.
Columbus
I love it it’s not like other chapsticks, like Carmax dries your lips out quick, but with this chapstick is smooth and last a long time
Elizabeth R.
Caldwell, NJ
This is my favorite lip balm because it moisturizes my lips without making them feel wet. It makes your lips tingle and feels great! It’s also easy to find in pretty much any store and it’s affordable (about $3)!
Kelly K.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: Target
A staple product for me all year around. I love the original. It provides moisture and protects my lips throughout the day. It also does an excellent job at helping heal chapped lips. I would recommend This product to others. No complaints here!
Stephanie K.
Love the tingle and hydration this gives. Great for all Climates and seasons. Also works great for my husbands fever blisters which is a added bonus for us.
Kristen W.
Escanaba
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! I’ve tried this and the vanilla bean. I like this one more because of how cooling it is on the lips. It’s very smooth, and it doesn’t dry your lips out like other lip balms do. Smells and tastes great and isn’t greasy!
Jenny L.
austin
Purchased at: Walmart
Great chapstick would use again would recommend to anyone that has chapped lips 😂 itll have a tingle to it
Elizabeth T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great lip balm and is made from great ingredients. I just feel it does not stay very well and I have to reapply frequently. But it does feel great on the lips
Karla G.
HOLY GRAIL! Must have AT ALL TIMES! It refreshes my lips and makes them really soft. I recommend this to anyone! I buy holiday gift sets for people because it’s just that great. The Minty flavor is really nice. It’s a little bit waxy at first, but after it warms up on your lips it feels good. 10/10 would recommend.
Stephanie
la puente
Purchased at: Walmart
It left my lips feeling very refreshed and it had a pleasing scent but when a bit got in my mouth it tasted nasty, wouldn’t purchase again.
sheyanne b.
portland
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this so much it has helped a lot and it does not have a gross taste or smell I would recommend
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?