BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lucas V.
I got mine from my sister and i knew it was a good product because of the brand. Anything from Burt's Bee seems to be great. It helps keep my lips soft and repair them when it's too cold outside. Another plus is to apply a thin layer in mosquito bites (no more scratching!!!)
Shayla A.
Ca;gary
I absolutely love this lip balm in the shade "pomegranate" it's the perfect natural shade for my lips and it also gives you a little touch of moisturization without being greasy or waxy.
For the price, I would definitely recommend trying this lip balm it smells excellent and keeps your lips soft while also being extremely affordable.
Hanifah S.
I found burts bees lip balms to be very generic and not so different compared to most lip balms out there. The moister is adequate as is the scent. However, I've noticed the scent does get a little sickening. But, what I do love about burts bees as a company is their campaign to save the bees. Therefore, I would purchase another to top up my bag.
Kelly B.
South Mill Road, Amesbury
I like the idea of butts bees stuff. It's a natural product. I don't particularly like this lip balm though. Of all the lip balms I own (a lot!) this is the one I use least. It is very firm and doesn't apply well. Plus it smells unpleasant. But I should imagine if you used it enough you would get used to it and it would probably do your lips good!
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Awesome lip balm! Once I apply to my lips I get a satisfying tingling sensation that helps repair my lips and makes them feel brand new! An amazing price, and an amazing product that went above and beyond my expectations! Would totally recommend!
Kat A.
Winnipeg, MB
Not my favourite scent/flavour of burt's bees lip balm but it worked really well.  I just prefer the fruity scents more than the basic one.  I always have a stick in my purse with me, the packaging is nothing fancy but I don't need my lip balm to have fancy packaging, I want it to be compact which this is.  Plus having it in a stick form is more travel friendly.
TIFF Y.
I am a devout burt's bees lip chap follower. I have used this lip chap for over 5 years; tried to switch to cheaper alternatives but kept coming back to this one. I find that this one really sinks in and helps lock in the natural moisture in your lips unlike some other drug store ones that sit on top of your lips and doesn't do anything.
Alexandria S.
Cannington
How can you go wrong with buying Burt's Bees product... ohhh right you cant! I love everything I have ever bought from Burt's Bees, but this lip balm is my absolute favourite! I use this every night before bed and I always wake up with super soft lips!
Samara H.
Montreal
A simple, inexpensive, delicious smelling chapstick. Big bonus on the natural, earthy smells. It doesn't work great on my lips when they are severely dry and chapped but it is one of the best and easy to find products to maintain plump moisturized lips. This product is literally everywhere: I find it in all drugstores, department stores.
Carmen t.
I have this balm on my lips right now. It’s definitely my favourite. It’s not expensive at all, which is always a good thing. It was recommended to me by a friend, and rightfully so. I love the peppermint that gives it a nice fresh feel, and I would without a doubt recommend this to anyone willing to listen. Never going back to any other brand.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?