BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Bria M.
Jeanerette
Purchased at: Walmart
Super great for dry , dehydrated, chapped , or cracked lips lol ! Seriously though, all of Burt's Bees lip products works as wonders.
Tiara Rose S.
Columbia
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my next go to brand. Same as Carmax it doesnt leave my lips feeling greasy and I dont have to keep reapplying every 10 minutes.
Elizabeth M.
Great lip balm! Keeps my lips hydrated and soft! I love Burt’s bees! Everyone needs this!
Vanessa R.
Northlake
So good for you lips. Decent price for outcome of product, always leaves your lips feeling so soft and smooth
Sabrina L.
Reedsville
Natural products and it makes your lips feel great! I have used these products for a while and I always go back to this lip balm. It’s very moisturizing and it makes my lips feel very nourished and healthy.
Lee T.
marshall
Great product. Nice smell. Lasts a long time. Have pleasant taste. It my go to for lip balm and has been for ages.
Maureen M.
Houston
Love this balm. Keeps your lips soft and hydrated. Good for sensitive lips. Great peppermint smell! Has vitamin E and can turn your chapped lips into soft and smooth lips. Comes as it is in normal chapstick form. Reasonable priced. Overall a great buy!
Alyce K.
wilmington
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love the tingly sensation you get from this lip balm! It works well as a product and I think a great value for the price you pay.
Avery T.
Wake Forest
Purchased at: Target
Love this chapstick. It is my go to. Love the smell and tingles when applied. It is perfect. I always pick up a new one and have them placed around so I have them close. Perfect for winter.
Adrianna T.
Clovis
The best!!! Will buy it over and over again!! Highly recommended. Listen to me, I'm from the internet, duh!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?