BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Victoria S.
Port Alberni
I always have my Burt's Bee's products on hand, no matter where I am. I think I first bought it at Shoppers Drugmart and it exceeded my expectations. The colour itself stands out and it's easy to find. I would most defiantly recommend this to anyone!
Beth C.
Sevenoaks
This is my absolute favourite lip balm in the whole world!!!!! I love this so much and use it all day every day, this works so well on sore lips and I love that you can even feel it working as you apply it, I don’t think any other lip balm works like it and it is such an amazing formula and product!
Lizette Z.
Me encanta! Hidrata super bien los labios, no te los deja pesados ni pegajosos. Huele delicioso! Me gusta mucho que la marca siempre utiliza puros productos naturales. Después de haber usado Burt's bees beeswax ya no lo suelto! Sobre todo en invierno ;)
selin o.
I really didnt like it. For the price, it wasn't as good as you would think. There are definitely other products out there that you can get a better bang for your buck. I feel as though after a while, it made my lips even more chapped if thats possible.
🍁Emm🍁 C.
Hamburg
I love this chapstick.It is very cream and applies smoothly.It comes in the classic tube form which makes it great for car.It lasts nicely and leaves the lips soft.I tried it recently and I would suggest it to my friends.My boyfriend has it in his car.
This is my go to lip balm. It leaves your lips smooth and hydrated, and I really love the cooling sensation it gives due to the presence of mint in the formula. This is my secret weapon when using matte liquid lipstick, acts really good as primer also.
Emily t.
ottawa, ON
This is my mom's favorite chapstick. For her she says its the only one that keeps her lips moisturized. Its worth it being a little bit above the average price of a lip balm. She also appreciates the lack of smell, and the easy to use packaging.    s
maczone z.
I love this product it is so good like I used it everyday and it keeps my lips hydrated through the day and it's so natural I love it. its like the best lip balm very very good which makes your lips soft and protect your lips from getting dry and heard and chippy.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This was an OK lip balm. I went through about half the tube and stopped using it. I had this in the coconut scent and i did like how the smell didn't linger....but I didn't like how it felt too waxy on my lips. I was pretty conscious of this being my my lips.
Shelby P.
i use the product daily, i keep it in my purse. its doesn't feel like anything is on your lips which is nice, i also have the strawberry which smells amazing , it defiantly moisturizes your lips and last for awhile. i would recommend this lip palm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?