BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
This will forever be my ride or die lip balm. Love the tingly sensation it gives to make it feel like it's really working. Pricing consistent with other lips balms on the market. This will stay on my lips for hours and heals my lips with just one day of application.
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
The original and best lip balm! I always have a tube or three around. I love the minty tingle and that it stays on my lips for hours and hours. A must-have in the winter to combat chapped lips! No tint, color, shimmer, or gloss so you can let your fella use it, too!
Marissa H.
Auburn
This is by far the best chapstick I have ever used. This brand is my favorite brand. They have so much and it isn't that expensive. I love using this chapstick because it makes my lips feel cool. I love the tingling sensation after I put it on. 10/10 would recommend
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
LOVE Burt’s Bees formula. So hydrating and prefer it 100x over ChapStick! The formula is thicker than ChapSticks and I️ found you need to reapply a lot less (so great). I bought a pack at Ulta and got points with their system. Great deal! Will be buying again when I run out.
Sarah B.
Sioux Falls
Love this product. It smells great and does the job. It doesn't last as long as I would like, but it does last as long as to be expected from a lip balm. I bought it at target. The packaging was very appealing and the product worked well, would definitly buy again!
Kat Y.
MY FAVORITE LIP PRODUCT EVER. I remember the first time I tried this and was immediately in love with the medicating feeling it gives, that mintyness is really great for chapped lips. This is one I'll probably never stop buying, I have a tube in my pocket right now.
Lindsey L.
I am a huge chapstick fan, and this is one of my favorite go to brands of all.  The price really isn't that bad, and it works really well at moisturizing dry lips, as well as providing a little cool feeling when they are sore from the wind.  I bought it at a local store.
Hayley I.
Knightdale, NC
I like that Burt's Bees is a local product for me. The minty tingle is nice but I don't find the hydration to be very long lasting. I have to keep reapplying. The price is fair for the amount of lip balm in the tin. It does last a while even with all the reapplying!
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
I realize that I am in the minority when it comes to this product. In all honesty, I wanted to give it two stars but that was making it too personal. For me, I not only find Burt's Bees to be overpriced, I find their lip products to be incredibly drying which is the exact opposite of what it is intended to be doing! I am sure that it is simply a matter of my body chemistry just not working well with the formula and really, I have tried them frequently always with the hope of liking them as I respect the brand but I always end up disappointed. Once again, I find this stuff to be so waxy and drying and recommend an Olive Oil based product over this any day.
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
I actually started using this because I got a sun burn on my lips. I didn’t even know that could happen, but this was the only product out of the 5 I tired that actually helped my lips feel better and heal. Since then I carry 3 with me at all times! Amazing product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?