BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

charlotte g.
Mill Bay, BC
This product is AMAZING! I will always come back to this product. I love how available it is; you can get it from the grocery store, the gas station, wal-mart. Anytime I need a knew one, I don't need to go far. The packaging is so classy and simple, and it makes me feel good when I buy it. It glides on my lips and it really does the job well. I especially love the SPF that it has in the mixture, which is awesome for me since I get sunburned all the time! I definitely find myself using it more in winter because of the peppermint smell, so I will definitely have to find some summer scents to so I can use this brand all year round. The price is amazing, and the tube is full, unlike other brands where there is half a tube for twice the price. I recommend this product to everyone whenever they are looking for a good, cheap, and well rounded lip balm.
Natasha H.
Surrey, BC
Extremely hydrating, moisturizing, and really repairs dry, cracked, and chapped lips. Although it's more pricey than most lip balms, it's definitely worth the price.
Audrey C.
St, NH
I love this product it became one of my favorites in the morning! Although we are not inclined to buy it because of the less eye-catching product presentation, Peppermint as an ingredient makes it really feel like the product acting on our lips when chapped :)
jane k.
Markham, ON
Ever since using Burt’s Bees, I feel like I haven’t gotten a single dry lip, it’s great for its price point too. Since it was my first time using I feel like I would go back, easy to apply and great for lips! A must buy for sure!!
somebody n.
This product, in my opinion, is quite good. It is quite moisturising and helps chapped/cracked lips. It was quite cheap but not amazing on price. I like the peppermint because it makes my lips tingle, and I also noticed it makes my lips a bit more plump. One thing I think is negative is that it has lanolin and soybean oil in it. Lanolin is sheep wool grease and I think that's disgusting. I heard you should avoid soybean oil in lip balms. However, overall this product is good. I think that work-of-sun lip balms are better. I bought mine when I went on holiday to Greece. It's amazing! It is handmade and 100% natural. It has olive oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, almond oil, vitamin E and more in it. I recommend buying it online if you can find it or if you come across it buy it.
Freya H.
I absolutely adore the 'Burts Bees' range, especially their 'Beeswax Lip Balm With Vitamin E and Peppermint'. It is incredibly easy to apply and instantly effective. The peppermint is not overpowering at all and causes a cooling affect to the lips which I personally adore.Knowing that all of the ingredients in this product is immensley important to me as I am prone to sensitivity and I hate using chemicals where they are not needed. The classic yellow and red packaging sets it appart from the brands surrounding it and makes it easy to find in any clutured bag which is a bonus if you're in a rush. An incredible product that has been my holy grail for roughly 2 years and has never failed to ensure that my lips remain crack free in that entire time.
Raina D.
Timmins
This is a constant companion of mine. Burt's Bees is such a phenomenal line of products. The lipbalm has a huge presence in my house because not only am I'm trying to make better choices, I'm especially careful when choosing something that I just know my 8 year old daughter is going to pluck out of my purse an apple to her precious little lips.
I don't think the price can be beat for the quality.
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
I have it in "Honey" and honestly i was expecting a really good scent from it, it is my first time experimenting with this brand. But that's really not that important to me. At first i didn't like it because i felt it was to harsh on the lips a really hard balm and i prefer more oily or soft type of balms (i have dry lips) anyway, as i continued using it i noticed it softened and i really like it for under any matte lipstick or liquid lipstick. It does a good job for about 4-5 hours, then i have to re apply because i star to feel them a bit dry.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I'm still trying to work out whether I like it. I've given it 3 stars as it's an inbetween for me. It has a very strong peppermint scent so if you don't like that smell don't get it. I also get a tingling sensation but I know that's just the peppermint. What I like about it is it isn't a messy product, it doesn't slide all over your lips, but I don't feel that I get the most hydration from it. I got it as a gift so I am using it but I wouldn't purchase my money on it as I feel it's a very average product. However if you love peppermint I would get it just for that!
Shama P.
I've tried a lot of lip balms over the years, but have always overlooked Burt's Bees lip balms until a couple years ago or so, and ever since then I haven't purchased any other kind of lip balms aside from Burt's Bees.

The lip balm lasts for awhile, but I do find myself reapplying it throughout the day if I don't have lipstick on. It immediately soothes cracks within the hour and it also softens your lips. For under $5 CAD it's a great product to invest in for your lips. One tube lasts about 3 months for me, and I use it on a daily basis.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?